School shooting

The day that Ryder thought Tori was going to be in school, Ryder didn't see her but he assumed that she just got to class early. "Hmmm, I wonder what class Tori is in?" Ryder thought to himself. The classes were about to start. Ryder hid in the janitor's closet luckily the Janitor wasn't in there.

When the coast was clear he got out of the Janitor's closet and pulled out his gun and headed straight towards Silkowitz class where Tori usually is when she is in school. When he got to Sikowitz class he noticed Tori wasn't there but he already had his gun out so he decided to go after Tori's other friends, and he began to go on a shooting rampage.

First he Shot Beck in the right leg, then he shot Jade in the left leg, and then shot Robbie in the right shoulder and Cat in the left shoulder. He wasn't really going to kill Tori's friends, no he just wanted to injure them as a warning to Tori if she didn't come to school the next day, however Ryder's plan backfired because the Janitor had called the police when he noticed Ryder coming out of the Janitor's closet with a gun.

Ryder was finally arrested and Beck, Jade, Robbie and Cat were all rushed to the hospital and had to stay there for awhile.