Tori visits Andre's Grave

Tori still had dreams about Andre but only when she couldn't visit Andre's grave. She had been visiting it after Ryder was arrested because for the first time ever she felt safe. Tori still wasn't dating anyone, she couldn't because as much as she tried she couldn't let Andre go. That's another reason why she visited Andre's grave, she felt like he was there watching her.

Every time the wind blew, it felt like Andre was lightly touching her cheek or moving her hair out of her face. She still missed him and the thought of her dating another guy hurt her because she didn't want to forget about Andre, she just couldn't especially seeing it was her fault he was dead or at least that is what she believed. The boy she loved was gone and wasn't going to come back. Will she ever find someone else to love, maybe someday when she's ready to she will but not right now.

Her family and even her friends tried to convince that it wasn't her fault Andre died, but as much as she wanted to believe that it wasn't her fault she couldn't. Ryder wanted to get his revenge on her and technically Andre but the only one who payed the price was Andre because if she hadn't coaxed Andre into helping her write the song, then he would still be alive holding her in his arms.

"Andre, I really miss you, I will never forget you and I'm sorry, I know you want me to let you go so I can move on but I just can't, I'm not ready, I." Tori stopped because tears came to her eyes, she couldn't stop crying. Then she heard someone say her name. "Tori, baby listen to me." A familiar voice said. And Tori knew who it was by the way he called her baby.