One page story

She will never forget the day he came and changed every chapter of her book from black paper to an ongoing story full of love, but sadness will always be there to make love complete. The sadness and pain they both experienced because of the unexpectedly confused minds they have are the opposite of what they wanted them to be, which made their story a mixture of humor and tragedy that leads to a tragic comedy, a play of opposite people unexpectedly meeting in an unexpected place. He was clueless and naive. While she was too scared to commit, her past and future, which have kept on hunting her till now, are the culprits behind it all. The flaws of two people come together to either help each other or live as strangers, but perhaps their story isn’t complete enough to answer such a question. Assuming that things will go as she wishes is a no-go. The exciting part is on its way, and they are hoping that it will come the right way. This is my story, but I will not directly use nouns that point at me but instead at her. My past self, who is trying to find love and be loved as much as she deserves for what she thought was love, has never gotten the love she deserves. A hopeful being who has a story that is still on-going and making its way to another chapter of her life.

She was me, and he was my first love. She was just a child, free from every problem that hinders anyone’s growth. She was strong and wild to even go nuts about something so low; she is something unique and wonderful. She would love to go back to what it was before. Meeting him is not the problem here; it was her who did everything that made him want to grow distant from them both. Both of them may have grown up together, but now they are growing apart. far from each other’s expectations. The questions were full of what the world had made her expect—the books that blinded and played her innocent heart. She grew up with a broken heart, knowing she had no chance. When he came, she never knew that he would change that beating heart into one that glowed brightly in the dark. Funny, it seems to be so confusing to him when he describes her beating heart. He fell first, and, as they say, she will definitely fall harder. Karma for others, but fate and light for her. She may have chosen the wrong paths most of the time, but with him, everything changed. The growing spirit she had that made a tall wall that I thought was strong enough to block people has a hole in it. He entered unnoticed, making his way around like he owned it all. She feared him; it was not fear, as they say, but the fear of not having someone like him. a loss that she thinks she will regret not having had her entire life.

She wished he knew, but she guessed she wasn’t open at all. She never said anything in return, making him wait as they grew together. That one mistake was hers; he wasn’t the right person to blame. This is just her side, maybe too dramatic, but it came from her heart. Never love again, she said, but the moment and times they cross paths in the hallway are also the times her knees go weak, the times she falls once again in love with that person who made a big impact on her heart and mind, and the way she talks and lives her life right now—please stop, she said, but her heart wouldn’t listen at all. She spent her life regretting the times she spent with him, not because of him, but because of the times when he could have helped her but she couldn’t help herself. She can’t help herself that he grew tired; maybe she did not deserve him at all. She wasn’t good enough to be with someone who was too good for her. Maybe she is lower than she thinks. This is not the worst moment of her life; it was the best, as told by her heart, and the opposite in her mind. Two organs are still fighting a war that is still debating what is true about the feelings she should have.

All of this is a journey, an open ended story that may go east, west, north or south. A hopeful being that wishes for love.

The End.