41

"Why are you so stern, you're not welcome?" Ye Fei raised her eyebrows and smiled slyly, "Then I'm leaving."

After he finished speaking, he turned around and looked like he was about to leave.

Yan Xiao strode over, held his wrist, and said "no" nervously. Pull him into the office and close the door firmly.

Ye Fei let him lead, turned her head to look at the place where Yan Xiao usually worked, and praised: "You are pretty good here."

The spacious space is filled with natural light and has a huge floor-to-ceiling window. Looking out from the window, you can see the tall buildings in the city and the blue sea.

The decoration of the house is very simple, but without losing the sense of design. Ye Fei sat on the sofa with great interest and sighed: "Compared with you, my office is like a rough room."

He asked Yan Xiao, "Has the design plan for your company's new building been finalized? Will this style continue?"

Yan Xiao didn't answer.

Ye Fei raised her head: "What's wrong? I'm in a really bad mood..."

Before a sentence was finished, Yan Xiao's lips were kissed.

Yan Xiao held Ye Fei's neck and back of head with both hands, raised his face forcefully, pressed him against the back of the sofa, and kissed him forcefully.

Ye Fei blinked her eyes in surprise, then she bent her eyes, wrapped her arms around Yan Xiao's shoulders, and kissed him.

Except for the drunken time, this was the first time that Yan Xiao had kissed him so fiercely. Ye Fei was short of breath, her waist was so weak that she couldn't straighten up, and in the end she was almost unable to respond.

Yan Xiao pressed against him, his hot lips began to gradually move down at some point.

Kissing somewhere on the neck, Ye Fei suddenly groaned. He was also stabbed four times in the neck during an EMG yesterday.

Yan Xiao's movements suddenly stopped.

Ye Fei gasped for a while, then looked at him with a smirk: "Where else do you want to kiss?"

"I'm sorry." Yan Xiao immediately apologized and pulled Ye Fei up.

The expression on his face did not change, but his eyelashes drooped slightly, looking very guilty and annoyed.

Ye Fei's heart softened instantly.

"You can kiss," he leaned over and tugged his T-shirt down, revealing his delicate collarbone, with a smile on the corners of his lips, "Just light it up."

Yan Xiao watched him silently for a while, then patiently pulled Ye Fei's neckline back again, and by the way helped him sort out the hem of his crumpled clothes.

Ye Fei looked at his slightly clumsy movements, and the smile in her eyes deepened. He leaned on Yan Xiao, played with his slender fingers, and did not speak.

"Why did you come here suddenly?" After a while, Yan Xiao asked Ye Fei.

Ye Fei asked back, "What do you think?"

Yan Xiao grabbed Ye Fei's chin, looked at him, and said slowly, "I don't know."

"Oh?" Ye Fei suspected that Yan Xiao was pretending to be stupid on purpose. He narrowed his eyes, and under Yan Xiao's expectant gaze, he said, "Forget it if you don't know."

It seemed that he didn't expect him to say this, and Yan Xiao was stunned.

"You don't go through here when you go to Tianxi," Yan Xiao opened his mouth after a brief silence, and pointed out, "You don't seem to have anything special to do."