ghost x reader (brother's best friend)

In France was a team of military men called Task force 141 they just landed at 3pm setting up for a mission they had. They were in a hidden area on the outskirts of France near to the town of Perpignan   close to the Mediterranean Sea and to the border of Spain. They were setting up base price their captain,wearing his military uniform and a green fishing hat, was looking at their missions files concentrating letting the others do the moving. While a Scottish man,his name was Soap, with a mohawk wearing blue jeans and shirt complete with his military vest, was hanging with an older man who was taller. This man's name was ghost as he wore a black balaclava with stripes and a detailed skull mask over it. He stood tall wearing all black military gear and his vest decorated with the British flag. The only thing that can be seen was his brown eyes surrounded with black face paint underneath the mask.

The two men were walking round as they looked out towards the sea seeing the ocean waves and could hear it clash against the land. "It's beautiful right L.T?" Soap asked as he turned to look at his partner with his hands on his vest resting. Ghost glanced down at him a bit and looked out again thinking standing with his hands by his side. "Sure it's a shame we can't stay long or on vacation" he replied in a thick British accent through his mask as it moved. Soap chuckled at his partner's answer as he looked down then back up turning his body towards the town seeing The village and hearing the cars Go by. They could see the eiffel tower in the distance as it stood out with its grey structure and big frame as the sunlight reflected off it.

Few minutes later a green jeep 4x4 rolled up as it was a military one and parked just a metre away from the two. Both men stared then glanced at each other in curiosity and confusion not knowing who or why they were there. Two of the jeep doors opened the drivers and then the back left as they couldn't see who yet until the door shut. Soap's face lit up as his eyes were full of excitement and joy. He smiled widely seeing the person. "No way, Sam ye old girl, what are you doing here?" His voice was now in full Scottish as he was loud. Turning their head Sam smiles recognising Soap as they wore a simple green short top and camo joggers with big boots. They carried a bag over their shoulder and had tags round their neck. Their features were blue eyes with long black hair and a few faded strands of blue in their but not too bright.

They jogged over happily as they got to soap hugging him tightly giggling wrapping themselves like a Teddy bear in his hold. Soap grunted and chuckled, holding them in his arms and swung them around abit with his face in their shoulder blades. Ghost watches,this was the first  time that he saw or met them, he was curious who they were, He observes them as he notices that soap and them looked Quite  similar almost  like they were siblings 'But Soap never said he had siblings' Ghost thought  as he still watches and observes  them carefully, they seemed Interesting in a way, Ghost was standing there while watching  this wholesome reunion, he seemed quite intimidating  just  standing there not saying  anything, yet he didn't  know what to say so he just stayed quiet  as possible, if he wasn't  so tall he wouldn't  be so easily spotted but atlass  he was built like that and there's  nothing  anyone or he could do to stop it

Soap soon let go and put them down as they were shorter than both of the men in front of them resting his hand on their shoulder still smiling. Sam turned to see Ghost there and seemed also curious about him as he looked like death himself standing ominously next to them. "Ghost, this is Sam, my sibling, they are older than me. Sam, this is my partner I told ya about ghost or he prefers ""that will do" ghost interrupted soap as it made him stop talking and pout but went to a smirk. Sam nods and smiles at ghost offering her hand out to him. "I am glad someone else is looking after my silly brother, he can be quite troublesome." They retorted as ghost looked at their hand and soon gripped them shaking as it was firm and big. "Hey I ain't that bad" soap whined and looked at his sister as he acted offended making her giggle.