???

For (Y/N), a lot had happened. First and foremost, being freaking isekai to Mr. Liu's story about legos that their little brother is obsessed with. Second, being a Lego fan who is already acquainted with the characters. Third, being a member of the ninja team with wind power. Finally, "defeating" a massive cat. Oh! And being in a relationship with a partner! That's great.

To be honest, I'm shocked (Y/N) is handling it all so well. It's almost as if they were born into that world. Aside from that, (Y/N) has had enough of the voice and is now getting ready for bed while asking inquiries.

While brushing their teeth, (Y/N) glanced at the voice that had been haunting their thoughts for days, their pulse thumping with a mix of excitement and anxiety. This enigmatic voice has been bugging (Y/N) about how to use the wind element ability and comparing their friends and partner to other self from another universe. Jay, like the unknown voice stated, is loud, often quite enthusiastic, and has a lot of snark. Though (Y/N)'s Jay appears to have no connection to that. Aside from that, they've just been talking. 

˙ʇı ɹǝqɯǝɯǝɹ ʇou llıʍ ɯǝɥʇ ɟo ǝuo 'ʎlǝʇɐunʇɹoɟu∩

(Y/N): washing their hands So you're not from here, and you're just a voice in my head because you appeared out of nowhere after traveling around this ghost realm dying and watching them while plotting revenge?

The voice correcting them.

"Cursed Realm, and basically, if I had the chance, I would do it when I figure out how to get out of it."

(Y/N): wiping their face after cleansing it Of what, exactly? Planning this kind of depressing plot?

"It's not depressing! You wouldn't get it, and you can't persuade me otherwise!"

(Y/N): I mean, it's distressing, but I won't, because you showed me how to use this wind skill walk inside their bedroom.

"Don't look into it; I'm not sure how you got it in the first place. In my world, it is passed down to their children from what I know."

(Y/N): Perhaps you trust me somewhere in my world? enter bedroom

"I doubt it."

(Y/N): Can't you be less tough and moody? I'm trying to brighten the mood here before I go to bed.

"All right, what else do you want to discuss or ask?"

(Y/N) grinned as the speaker said, and they continued "talking," if you will. Right? I'm talking about a voice inside someone's head. Isn't it necessary to have this face-to-face conversation? Right? Or am I, the narrator, being foolish?

Anyway, the two continued to converse until late at night. (Y/N) were about to fall asleep after a long day, but they wanted to ask the voice 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟.

(Y/N): Can I ask you one more question, voice dude?

"Sure, what exactly is it?"

(Y/N): 𝕎𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕨𝕖 𝕓𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕚𝕗 𝕨𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕪, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨, 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕖?

"I have my doubts."

The voice notice (Y/N) ultimately slept off.

"However, 𝕚𝕗 𝕨𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕦𝕡 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤, good on you for trying (Y/N)"