Chapter 1

Die. You don't deserve to live. You are ugly, and no one cares about you. Just die. Die. DIE!

"What?!" Lucy yelled as she woke up, looking at her alarm. "I'm going to be late!" She quickly changed and and put her hair into a messy bun, and put on her glasses.

She got on her bike and ride to her school, Fairy Tail High. It was a big high school, and was made of red brick.

She got into her class, five minutes after the bell.

"Why, you are late, Lucy Heartfilia," the teacher said.

"I'm so sorry, sensei!" Lucy yelled. Students snickered.

"Quiet! Sit down, Lucy! You're going to have detention, you know that?" The teacher asked.

"Yes, ma'am," Lucy said as she sat down on her desk.

"Hey, loser! Come back from Dork Island?" A girl said in the back. Lucy simply ignored her.

"Oi, nerd! How's it like looking in the mirror and seeing it crack in the morning?" Another person said.

Once the school day was over, Lucy went to the detention room. She saw another guy there with pink hair.

"Hello," The man said.

"Hello," Lucy replied.

"My name's Natsu. I'm a student here, got detention, too?" He asked.

Lucy nodded. "My name is Lucy,"

"Well, Lucy, I hope we could be friends," Natsu said.

The door slid open and in came the teacher.

"Today, you guys will write an essay reflecting your actions today,"

Natsu groaned, but Lucy smirked. She was good at writing.

"And.... Go!"

She wrote until she finished. She raised her hand. "Sensei! I finished my essay!"

"Mmm, looking good, Lucy Heartfilia. You can go," The teacher said.

Lucy ran out the door and into the street so she could walk home.

"Oh look, if it isn't the loser from Dork Island,"

"Yeah, I bet she doesn't even brush her hair,"

"She looks like the ugliest person in the world,"

"Please stop," Lucy said quietly.

"What did you just say to me?" Bailey said.

"I said be quiet!" Lucy yelled louder this time. Bailey grabbed Lucy's arm and dragged her into an alleyway.

"No one ever says that to me, you dog," She landed a punch on Lucy, causing her glasses to fall off.

"Oh, are you blind?" Bailey smirked. She called her friends over and crushed her glasses. Lucy was horrified. She could not see without her glasses. They kept landing punches on Lucy until she fell on the floor, and then they kicked her stomach. She was on the verge of passing out until.....