Chapter 9

Hey guys!!!! This is an extra chapter since y'all kept asking for me to update! Before the story continues, which other couples/ AU's would you guys like me to write? Please comment!

Lucy POV

I ran to the bus stop. The bus almost left without me! I see the door to the house open and see a person with pink hair run out.

  "WAIT UP!!!" That person yelled, and I realized, it was Natsu. The bus stopped and I ran to catch up and get on.

There was only one empty seat and it was next to Natsu, so I sat down, my face feeling hot.

"Hey, Lucy! You didn't tell me you lived next to me!"
Natsu said enthusiastically.

"I didn't think about it then," I replied. "School, huh?"

Natsu looked at me. "What about it?"

"Nothing, just thinking out loud."

The rest of the day went by smoothly, without those bullies talking to me.

"Hey, Lucy!" Natsu yelled as he ran over to me.

"Hmm?"

"Do you wanna go get ice cream with me?" He asked.

"I don't know, I'm getting on the bus." I replied.

"Please?" He begged.

I gave in. "Fine."

Suddenly, we were at the ice cream shop.

"A scoop of cherry vanilla please." Natsu ordered.

"I would like some cookies and cream, please." I said.

After we got our ice creams, Natsu dragged me to the beach. The sunset was beautiful. He grabbed some nearby chairs and we sat down.

"Hey... Lucy?" Natsu asked.

I turned to look at him. His cheeks were tinted pink.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He said.

I blushed. "Eh?"

"Do you?"

"Ummmm.... I-I do." I replied reluctantly.

"YES!" He cheered. "I HAVE THE BEST GIRLFRIEND IN THE WORLD!" Natsu shouted at the sun.

I blushed. He came towards me, and our lips pressed together. I was finally happy, for one of the first times in my life.