Monster Outside

It's been awhile since I felt the blood fall down my face. Standing across from me stood a 6 foot tall silver werewolf. Gender: Male, Age: 30, Rank: Omega. An omega werewolf aren't hard since they're class 1 monster. Clenching my silver dagger I ran at the monster stabbing it in the heart. The monster clawed at my face with the last bit of life left in it before it died.

I struggled to pull the dagger out but when it came out I was sadden to see that the once perfectly good weapon was now ruined. Great another one Sean's not going to be happy when he sees this one. I thought to myself getting up and starting to walk home. Looking up at the dark dreary sky as it started to rain I sighed. This was high monster time.

When it rains class 10 monsters can come out. Only 3 people have killed a class 10 Sean, Hyrn, and Sarah. I never liked Sarah. Sean and Hyrn are my adoptive fathers. No one wanted a kitsune human hybrid. So I was kicked out of the orphanage. I remember the day Hyrn found me clearly. Maybe that was because I'm reminded of it every time it rains.

I was in an alley off of 8th street trying to find food from the dumpster. Hyrn stumbled into the alleyway after fighting a class 8. Scared I hid and watched quietly. Hyrn collapsed on the ground his soft blue hair was drenched. Slowly I walked over to him to see if he was ok. He looked at me and picked up his gun. I stopped staring down the barrel and closed my eyes.

Stood there for several minutes before he sighed before his soft deep voice said "Gah! I can't kill you I don't have the guts to shoot something so adorable."

Opening my eyes I looked up at him before he got on the phone with Sean. After he got off he put his gun down and waved me to come closer. Hesitantly I walked over once I got close enough he put his hand on my head petting me. I sat there and stared at the ground before my tail started wagging. After awhile Sean showed up and just stared at us.

He squealed at how cute it was pulling out his phone and taking several pictures. Hyrn sighed.
"Darling when you get a chance will you please help me back to base?" Hyrn rolled his eyes.
I looked up at the both of them and pulled out Muffin. Muffin is the stuffed sock fox that my birth parents left me when they decided to abandon me. "H-hi. M-my name is Muffin" I said my in the voice I thought Muffin would sound.
Sean immediately picked me up and grabbed Hyrn by the collar of the shirt. He started walking and telling me how him and Hyrn had met.
Bing! I was so caught up in my thoughts I mindless got on the subway and it was already my stop. Sighing I got off and started walking home in the rain. If it weren't for them I'd probably be just another monster in the rain waiting to die.