Story before beginning

Years ago, A king named Subahu, born in the family of Palegaras, ruled the entire region which lies between two rivers named Kalinadi and Ghataprabha. Subahu's reign was so prosperous. Adding more happiness in his life, his twin queens gave birth to one son each. They were named as Rudra and Devadatta. Both of his children grew up acquiring equal knowledge in everything. Both were no less than each other. Subahu faced dilemma in crowning the next heir of his kingdom. He hesitated to crown only one of them. After a long discussion with his ministers Subahu divided his kingdom equally considering the river Malaprabha as the centre. He gave the north portion to his son Rudra who named the region as Rudrashila and started to rule it. The same way the younger son Devadatta got southern region and named it as Devipuram.

Four generations have passed and currently Maharaja Rudradatta is the king of Rudrashila, whereas Mahabahu rules Devipuram. Even though these two royal family share blood relation they are not that close as family. More than love they share jealousy over everything.

 More than love they share jealousy over everything

Royal family of Rudrashila

Rudradatta and Pramodini
King and queen of Rudrashila

Makarashva
Crown prince of Rudrashila. Son of Rudradatta and Pramodini

Sujayakanta
Princess of Rudrashila. Daughter of Rudradatta and Pramodini. Married to Indra.

Komalangi
Niece of Rudradatta. Daughter of late Pushpadatta, younger brother of Rudradatta.

Suryavarma
Best friend of Rudradatta. King of Sarpakeerti.

Madalasa
Wife of Suryavarma

Prabhakara
Eldest son of Suryavarma

Ratnavati
Daughter of Suryavarma

Other characters

Umesha
Friend of Pritvi. Son of a Purohita. Always stays with Pritvi. Loves to eat sweets always.

Parameshi and Parashu
Personal gaurds of Pritvi and also good friends of him.

Lalitha
Maid servant of Dakshayini

Ambika
Wife of Bhushan and mother of Skanda.

Virajita
Queen of Rajagondas.

Here are the few more important characters of Bhava vallari

Here are the few more important characters of Bhava vallari. From now the story continues with all of them. I would try my best to put on my imagination to entertain you all. Keep supporting me like you did always dear readers❣️

See you soon with the next chapter

Yours
Vatsu❤❤❤