Player?

Neteyam –

We arrived at school. I turned around and made sure the car was locked before entering the school. I look around and immediately see Ao'nung leaning on the lockers. He was talking to a girl with a smirk on his face and arms crossed, clearly flexing his arm muscle. I don't know why but seeing them 2 talking and laughing made me irritated.

"You good bro?" I heard Lo'ak ask.

"Uh yeah, what do you have first 2?"

"Uhh history. Oh, my, Eywa. Are you serious?! History of ALL subjects!"

I laughed a little listening to Lo'ak's rant of how much he hated history as we walked to our lockers. I unlocked my locker and got my books for the first 2 periods, which was music. I locked my locker and turned around, only to be met with 2 deep blue eyes.

"3432? Seriously Tey? That's your code?" It was Ao'nung. I looked behind him and saw the same girl he was talking with earlier. I looked her up and down before looking back at Ao'nung.

"3432 is completely normal, I like it better than I like you anyways. Those are my favourite numbers."

"Ouch Tey, you really hurt me." He replied smiling while clutching his chest. I rolled my eyes and made my way to music, but he followed me with that other girl behind him.

"What's your first 2?"

"Music, you?"

"I've got basketball. Why not skip and come watch me train?" he asked with a wink. I could feel my left ear burn up. I quickly hid my ear with some hair. Why am I feeling like this? Yes, I'm bi, but do I like Ao'nung? No right? He's just a friend, and there are other guys around who look as good as Ao'nung. Though none of them have beautiful, long, curly black hair in a half up half down bun, a mole above their lip, pretty blue eyes and-

"Teyam?"

"Huh sorry what'd you say?"

"I was joking you know, unless you really wanted to." He joked playfully. I shoved him lightly and entered the music room. As I stepped in, Ao'nung grabbed my arm and spun me around.

"Meet me at the boy's locker rooms after music, I'll tour you around the school with Roxto and Kitty."

"It's Kiri skxawng."

"Sorry, my bad. So, meet me there?"

"Yeah, sure whatever."

"Great, see you soon forest boy." Before he left, he winked at me, and I couldn't help but get butterflies. No stop tey! You can't like him. Plus, the girl that was following him was probably his girlfriend so stop.

I entered the class and made my way to the middle of the class. But before I sat down, someone was yelling. I look around and notice a girl looking at me while panting loudly. I expect she was running. She was average height, light skin, green eyes, brown, wavy, medium hair, a lean build, and a good sense of style. She finally came up to me while crouching down trying to catch her breath.

"Uh, are you ok, and do you need something?" I asked awkwardly. She put her hand up as a sign for me to stop and so I did. I waited for her to finally calm down, and she stood up and looked at me, eyeing me. She suddenly breaks out a smile and takes my hand to shake it.

"Hiya! I'm Renee, you must be Neteyam right?"

"Yup, did you need something Renee?"

"Well not really, just wondering if you wanted to be friends! You seemed nice, nicer than these Awa'atlu kids anyways." she says with a chuckle.