Party?

Neteyam:

Word got around school that me and Ao'nung are dating. Whenever me and Ao'nung would walk down the hallway hand-in-hand, girls would give me death stares. But I ignored them. All that mattered was the man I loved.

I was about to enter my biology class when all of a sudden Laia stopped me. I looked her up and down with a disgusted look as she looked at me with a smile, but her smile looked kind of genuine. She pulled out a piece of paper from her bag and pushed it into my hand. Annoyed, I was about to trash it when she stopped me.

"Wait, it's an invite to my end of year party, so you should really come. I know I have mistreated you in the past, but I hope we can be friends now! Please?"

Please? Coming from LAIA of all people? Maybe she has changed, maybe we could be friends? I looked at the piece of paper, apparently an invite. It included the address, date, etc.

"I think I can make it. Is it okay if I bring my siblings?"

"Yea, that's fine! And that's great! See you at my party Neteyam."

I watched her walk away and take a turn around the corner. I shoved the piece of paper into my pocket and entered the classroom. I sat down and swiftly took my phone out, texting Ao'nung.

My Love 🤭💞

Tey: Love??

Ao: yes baby?

Tey: Are you gonna go to Laia's party?

Ao: im planning to why? do you not wanna go? if you dont wanna i dont have to

Tey: No I want to love, so are we going?

Ao: alr were going then!

Tey: See you later love <3

Ao: cya baby 😉

I softly chuckled at the last message. I pocketed my phone and started to listen to the lecture, zoning out halfway daydreaming about Ao'nung.

(Time skip to day of party bc I aint writing allat)

I tied my shoes before checking in the mirror one last time that I looked good. I smiled at seeing myself, I was wearing at baggy shirt paired with baggy jeans, rings, necklaces and bracelets all over my body, freshly done hair by ma and added a little bit of Kiri's lipgloss just for Ao'nung.

I was pumped for the party. I ran downstairs calling for Lo'ak and Kiri, who both ran down with Kiri quickly putting her earring on and Lo'ak tying his shoes. They both raced to the car as I walked behind, unlocking it. Watching as Kiri ran to the back while Lo'ak claimed the passengers. I got into the drivers, started my car, and started driving to the location of Laia's party.

We arrived at the house, and I do have to say, it was huge. Maybe a little bigger than our home, but it still looked very huge. As we entered the house, the strong smell of drugs and alcohol filled my nose. My face crinkled a bit at the smell but waved it off. I watched as Lo'ak ran to Tsireya and Kiri walking in the direction of Roxto. I made a mental note to check on those two later as I walked around to find Ao'nung. Eventually, I found him holding a drink while chatting to some friends. I walked over to him, and he noticed me out of the corner of his eye, his face immediately brightening up as he saw me approaching.

"Teyam! Finally, you're here!"

"Hello love, how are you?"

"I'm better now that you're here." He said winking, I laughed at him.

"Haha, you're such a skxawng."

"You're skxawng baby." He says, smiling.

We spent the rest of the night together. Playing games, talking to friends, and even becoming friends with Laia. Soon, I found myself walking around finding Lo'ak and Kiri to remind them we're leaving in 10 because Kiri has an appointment tomorrow morning.