chapt 5 | heartbreak

I was walking to the bathroom when I saw Seungmin walk into the lockers. Being me I went in the direction he was going but to my surprise he was kissing a girl. I stood there in shock for a moment scared to move. He eventually noticed me and I smiled.

"y/n? What are you doing here?" he asked letting go of the girl

"I-i was going to the bathroom but I saw you so i wanted to say hi um.. congrats on your girlfriend? I guess. Imma uhh go now"

I sprinted away as fast as I could. How embarrassing is that. Having a crush on your best friend not knowing they had a girlfriend. He's never mentioned her before which surprised me, we tell each other everything. I found myself in front of Jeongin's classroom. He walked out and I just threw myself on him and cried.

The boy couldn't stand to see you in this condition. "come on let me take you somewhere" he says grabbing your delicate hand and leading you to where he had promised to take you.

We were both on the roof now. Jeongin listened to my rant and comforted me. It felt nice. Seungmin told us a little later that the girl was his girlfriend and he was going to tell us but didn't know the right time. Did i really lose the guy i like to some random girl i don't even know. What did she have that i didn't?