chapt 7 | moved on

two years later:

It was a normal Saturday, I was making kimchi fried rice when someone frantically rang the doorbell a million times. I opened the door and Seungmin appeared. Goodness I almost forgot about him, he was drenched and you could see tears forming in his eyes. "oh my god Seungmin..you're all drenched! here lemme go grab you a towel-" before i could finished he ran up to me and kissed me which caught me by surprise. I pushed him away, scared of what he did.

"Seungmin? What are you doing" i said backing away. i started to tear up 'i feel dirty..'

"y/n, i have feelings for you i've always had! I don't know what I was thinking..falling for my ex. I knew you liked me but I just didn't acknowledge it. I had feelings for you too but I bottled them up and started dating my ex to forget you. I thought dating someone else would make me lose the feelings I had for you, my best friend. but instead i lost my best friend..i lost what meant the most to me..you were my everything! y/n Please take me back" Seungmin was on his knees, i've never seen him like this.

"Seungmin there is something i need to tell you.." before you could continue a sleepy Jeongin came out of your shared room.
"Babe are you making kimchi fried rice? Oh.. I didn't know we had company. Seungmin, is that you?" Jeongin said aka your boyfriend of 2 years now.

As soon as Jeongin had walked out of your room he quickly noticed my tears. as he finished wiping the tears of my face he engulfed me with a hug and put his arm around my shoulder. Seungmin looked shocked upon seeing the both of us. he looked as if his heart was shattered just like mine when he chose that girl over me all those years ago.

"I-um well- uh- i came by because um" Seungmin didn't know what to say.

"what i was trying to tell you Seungmin was..after all that happened, Jeongin stood by my side. he never left me even when he knew i liked you. i'm sorry Seungmin but you're too late. i'm in a happy relationship and don't plan on getting out of it anytime soon" i said kissing Jeongin on the cheek. he blushed and layed his chin on my shoulder.

"i'm sorry but i'm going to have to ask you to leave." Jeongin said gesturing to the door seungmin had just barged his way through minutes before.

3rd person pov:

Seungmin embarrassingly walked out of the door defeated. As Jeongin closed the door you fell to the floor letting everything that happened sink in. Jeongin quickly came to your side reassuring you everything was okay, that he would always protect you. "he kissed me Jeongin. he kissed me..why would he do that" i repeated as i violently sobbed in his arms. "it's okay babe he's gone now"