not that moral..

hii! so this is the first story i wrote and english isn't my first language. so, if anything's wrong or bad, please tell me! also this is inspired by a fic i read. and holy shit i finally uploaded something lol, i just felt like writing a giant fluff abt them coming out :D

- // -

Kiyotaka Ishimaru was one of the most innocent people in Hope's Peak, or at least that's what the students thought. You see, he was kind of popular. Didn't have that many friends, but was liked in general. He tutored some people, helped in detention, helped in the library, monitored the halls, treated everyone very nicely, etc. But it was known that his social skills weren't that good, and his experience with relationships was almost zero.

This morning, though, everything changed. Ishimaru started dating Mondo Owada, the biker gand leader, a few months ago. But they didn't tell anyone. Mondo wasn't out yet, and Kiyotaka was just scared that people would see him differently, as he grew up in a very traditional environment. But they REALLY liked eachother, even being complete opposites, and things were going well between them. But, this morning, they fucked up. 

It was around 8 am, and Taka was entering the school building. With a fucking hickey on the side of his neck. God, he was so embarassed, he could skip class for 2 whole months. He didn't, btw. He could feel eyes staring at him in shock and disbelief as he walked through the hallway, he really wanted to run away from there. As he got to class 78 and checked the answers of his homework for the third time since he finished it, he heard someone walking in. It was Byakuya.

- Hello, Ishimaru. How are y... What's that.

- Hi, Byakyua! Good morning. I fell from my bed yesterday and got this bruise. I don't understand why everyone's acting weird about it.

That was a lie. Obviously. But Byakuya was dumb enough to believe it. Taka didn't like to lie, but this time it was necessary. I mean, he couldn't just go around telling everyone he got that bruise by making out with Mondo on his dorm yesterday.

Time went by, and the first period of the day ended. The class was waiting for the teacher to arrive, and Hagakure and Leon saw that as an opportunity. 

- Heyyyy, taka!! im jus' kind of curious.. but, yk, what's that on your neck? - Leon said, sounding kind of.. ironic.

- Oh, I fell from my bed, and I got this bruise. Why are you so curious, though? It looks like a normal bruise to me. 

- DUDE. It looks like a hickey!! - Hagakure said, holding himself to not laugh.

Well, I guess it IS kind of funny, to see the Ultimate Moral Compass with a hickey-like "bruise". But Kiyotaka didn't like how he was laughing at him. As he was about to say something, Kirigiri stepped in.

- They're not making fun of you, Ishimaru.  But i do have to admit, your "bruise" does look like a hickey. 

- Hey, I would appreciate If you all refrained from using such vocabulary at school.. It's innapropriate!

- What? Now we can't even say 'hickey'? What are we supposed to say?? 

- Well-

They were interrupted by the teacher coming in.

At lunch, it got even worse. He walked past the cafeteria and everyone who didn't see him this morning, was staring at him now. He considered eating at the classroom, or at the roof, but the people he usually sat with invited him, so he felt obliged to seat with them now. It was the same thing as before. They said it looked like a hickey, thought it was kind of funny and called him oblivious for thinking it looked like a normal bruise. Except, they didn't fall for the "I fell from my bed" story. 

- Kiyotaka, dear, i'm telling you, there's no way you got THAT by falling from your bed. - Asahina said - Please, just tell us who did that!!  

- Yeah dude, we're not going make fun of you just because you did it with some girl or whatever. 

Now, even if he wanted to tell them about his relationship with Mondo, they didn't agree on anything that morning, so it would be inadequate of him to do so. Byakuya, who fell for that story earlier, was also suspicious of him now, but even after the whole table annoying him to answer them for a while, they gave up, and all of them had lunch quite normally, without touching the subject. After all that shock, the rest of the day went by somewhat normally. One teacher asked about it, some girls from the others class did too, but besides that, no one said anything.. He did feel a weird vibe coming from Mondo as they glanced at eachother sometimes by the day. So, when he finished everything he had to do at the afternoon, plus his homework and a part of his history essay, he decided to go to Owada's dorm. Of course, he made sure that the hallway was empty before doing so. It was around 5-6 pm, so everyone was either at their own dorms, or  with other people. He knocked on his boyfriend's door, he opened it for him, and he got in. 

They were just cuddling, while Mondo watched something on his phone. That was when Taka decided to say something. 

- Hey, Mondo.. uh.. -  his boyfriend replied - What's up? - without paying much attention. 

- You know.. everyone saw this mark on my neck today.- Taka said, distancing himself from Mondo, sitting in front of him - I tried to lie, but by lunch no one believed me anymore.. now they're bothering me trying to find out who is the girl that left this mark and I didn't have not even one single moment of peace today and- 

- We could tell them?. - Mondo said, kind of unsure. He really wanted to come out, I mean, all of his friends could talk to their girlfriends freely, so why couldn't he? Man, things were easier when he dated girls. But he wouldn't change it, not a single thing. Kiyotaka was perfect, even being complete opposites, they got along so well. His boyfriend was amazing to him. God, he wanted to marry that man. He couldn't hide it anymore. Fuck those gang members that will obviously make fun of him. Fuck the motherfuckers from school that ain't know how to mind their own fucking business. He just wants to be with his motherfucking boyfriend. But, you know, ishimaru also has to agree with that. 

- Wait, SERIOUSLY? - Taka said that way louder then he intended to. - But, I thought you were worried about your friends and gang members, about what they would think? I mean, I am too! I'm TERRIFIED. Why did you change your mind so suddenly???

- Because I'm tired of hidin' that we're together. I don't care if some people won't like it. I want to be with you, Taka. And I want them to know.

- I- Okay. I'm tired too. But how do you think we can tell them? I am completely unable to simply announce it to everyone. I'd be too embarrassed. 

- Full make-out session in the cafeteria.

- No. absolutely not. - Mondo chuckled a bit when he said that, he loved teasing Taka.

- What d' ya  have in mind then?

- Well, uh, I thought, we could tell our friends first. That would be an improvement. 

- Sounds good. Now c'mere, I want cuddles.

They cuddled until they fell asleep, happy with the thought of being officially a couple, of being with each other. 

- / / -

holy shit that took a while. 1353 words!! uh, im thinking about writing a part two where they actually come out, lemme know if yall would like that! also, feel free to send requests, id be more then happy to write it! :D this is the first thing i write like ever so i hope it wasnt too shitty.