jon bon jovi #1

backstory: You and Jon are sharing a hotel room

warnings: just kissing lol

words: 1112

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ START

You were resting your head against David's shoulder as you struggled to sleep. The bus shaking beneath you making it impossible for you to lay in a comfortable position.

You've known David almost your entire life. When David joined Bon Jovi he dragged you along everywhere. You were the first person to find out about songs and tours, and you were also everyones go-to fashion advice giver.

''Where I go Y/N goes,'' was what David always said to the others. Not that they were complaining though, they loved having you around.

When your eyes finally gave in you drifted to sleep.

While you were dozed off. Jon made his way to David and sat next to him.

''Is she asleep?'' he asks David.

David nods, ''I think so,'' he answers.

''She looks so peaceful when she's asleep,'' Jon adds.

David chuckles, ''You're making it way too obvious that you like her man,'' he says.

Jon scoffs, ''What?! no I just, you know-'' he pauses trying to find the right words to say.

''You like her,'' David states.

''Yeah I do,'' Jon admitted quietly. Part of him scared that you would hear him.

''But she doesn't feel the same way about me anyways,'' he adds, a sigh following his statement.

David folds his lips, ''Well I have known Y/N for, believe it or not, 16 years now and I think I know her better than you do. So my point is that, I do think she likes you back,'' he says.

Jon looks at him in disbelief, ''Really?'' he asks.

David nods, ''You make her laugh and she just feels comfortable around you,'' he adds.

Jon stands up and smiles, ''Thanks man,'' he says as he ruffles David's hair.

- An hour later -

You woke up slightly dizzy and confused.

''Morning honey,'' David says cockily.

You chuckle and look outside the window. It seemed like you guys were no longer so far away from New Jersey.

You sigh and turn to face David.

''I'm gonna go sit with Tico and Alec,'' David adds.

''Alright,'' you say in response.

David stands up and makes his way to where Tico and Alec were sitting. Your eyes fall to the seat next to them where Richie and Jon seemed to be totally caught up in a conversation.

About 15 minutes later the bus stops causing everyone to jump a little. You and the boys were gonna be staying at a five star hotel! Being friends with David also meant an extra luxurious life. The hotels, bars and clubs you guys were always at were all top tier. Sometimes the boys would even get you presents like dresses or shoes, expensive dresses and shoes.

When you guys stayed at hotels, usually Tico and Alec, Jon and Richie and David and you shared a room but today was different for some reason.

''Tico you seem to be sharing a room with Richie, and David you seem to be sharing a room with Alec,'' the receptionist said.

''So I'm sharing with Jon?'' you ask slightly confused. The receptionist nods.

You turn around and look at Jon who seemed to not mind the new changes. Well, you didn't either, quite the opposite you were excited to share the room with Jon.

You don't really like to admit it to yourself but over the years of knowing the boys you have developed a slight crush on Jon.

You kept your distance though because you didn't really want to ruin things between you guys. Plus, Jon was a great friend and you liked it that way.

Jon walked closer to you and put his hand on your shoulder making you jump a little, ''Let me help you with your bags,'' he says before taking you suitcases.

''Oh you don't have to do that Jon,'' you say.

''No-uh, since we are roommates for the next 48 hours you might as well allow me to be a gentleman sweetie,'' he says with a slight wink.

You giggle, ''Well thank you then,'' you say and follow Jon.

You two quietly stand in the elevator not daring to make eye contact with each-other. When the elevator reaches your floor you sigh in relief, you couldn't stand another minute of that awkward silence.

Which actually felt unusual because you and Jon get along pretty well and you never encountered a scenario where you didn't know what to say to him or how to break the silence. Usually, he was the one always making you laugh. You didn't understand why he was being so quiet.

When you two reach your room Jon puts down your suitcases and turns back around, ''I'm gonna go down to the bar with Richie, you um, want to join?'' he asks.

You shake your head, ''No uh, I'm tired, you guys go,'' you say in response.

He nods and leaves the hotel room.

Why am I being like this?

You shake off the thought and decide on getting ready for bed.

You take a shower and get dressed. You put on some sweat pants and a tank-top for bed. You check the time, it was now quarter past 11 and Jon wasn't back yet.

You sigh and take out the book you were currently reading. You flip through the pages trying your best not to think about Jon but he wasn't leaving your mind for a second.

Just when you finally started concentrating on the book, you hear the door unlock. Jon was back but he looked tipsy. You notice that a few buttons of his blouse were open, exposing his chest. His hair also looked slightly messy.

He looked hot to say the least.

''Y/NNNN'' he says, emphasising the last letters of your name.

You laugh, ''You're drunk Jon'' you say.

He scoffs, ''Noo just a little bit,'' he says.

You chuckle and get back to reading your book.

''Have I ever told you how beautiful I think you are?'' he asks unexpectedly and flops onto the bed.

You turn completely red at his words, ''Cmon Jon you should probably go to sleep,'' you say ignoring what he had just said about you.

You pull the blanket of you and sit up straight. You take a look at Jon, who was lying on his back and looking at the ceiling.

You pat Jon on his shoulder, ''Come on,'' you say but he doesn't reply. Instead, he just smiles.

''Jooonnn, come on you-'' you start before getting interrupted by Jon pulling you in for a kiss.

At first, you were too shocked to kiss him back but when you finally gave in you two were lying on the bed and making out.

Jon flips you over so that he was on top. His lips moving slowly down your neck making you gasp a little.

His hands travel down your waist and your hands were at the back of his neck.

Maybe what you were doing was wrong but it definitely felt right.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ END

okayy so second chapter DONE! this is exciting anyways. I am so sorry if there are any grammatical mistakes here, AND i am so sorry for not writing proper smut buttt i will write smut soon I promise.

Againnn, make sure to leave your requests in the request chapter.

Thank you guys sm, mwahh