John Watson - Tea for two - Fluff/Mild Smut

Preview: John (for once) isn't on a case. You decide to bring him a cuppa while he's at work, but really all he wants is you-...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You open the door to John's favorite cafe to walk outside. You got him his favorite tea and a chocolate croissant, and you got a dirty chai latte for yourself. You struggle a bit to get the door open without spilling the drinks, but manage eventually. The doctors office he works at is right up the street, maybe a block or two. You make your way there, excited to see him. He's been so busy on cases this week you haven't seen him at all. 

You arrive at the building. He should just be going on his lunch break in about 5  minutes or so. You look at the door handle and wonder how you're going to open it without spilling the drinks...You lean down to set the drinks on the ground when the door opens slowly so It doesn't hit you. 

"Hello, darling! What a surprise!" Your boyfriend is standing there, looking sexy as ever in his white coat, holding the door open for you. You grab the drink off the ground, smiling at him. 

"Hi! I brought tea!" You hand him his cup and he smiles at you, taking it. He leads you to his office. He has a 45 minute lunch break, so you sit down in the spare chair in his office, he sits in his sipping his tea. You hand him the croissant. He breaks it in half, handing you a piece. You both sit and chat for a bit about what you did today and how much of a pain his one patient was today. He glances at his clock. He has about 12 minutes until his lunch is over. 

He stands up and locks his office door, grabbing your hand on the way back and drags you onto his lap when he sits back in his chair. You sit on his lap, facing him. He places his hands on your hips and leans to your ear.

"The tea was good, but what I've really been craving today is you" You shiver at the feel of his breath against your neck. His one hand glides up the small of your back, up to the back of your neck. He pulls your head towards his, kissing you roughly. It's not like his normal kiss, which is gentle and caring. This is sloppy, rough and desperate. Your hips instinctively start grinding on his lap. His tongue slides into your mouth, taking dominance. A small moan escapes your lips when you feel his hardening length between your legs. His hand slides up the front of your shirt and his hand starts going under your bra-

*KNOCK KNOCK*

You hear the door handle jiggle and a female voice call out.

"Dr. Watson. Your next patient is here. You ready?" He groans at your interrupted moment. You stand up, kissing his cheek. 

"Coming in a moment, Reene...." He calls out to the receptionist. He lowers his voice for you.."We'll finish this later." He winks, standing up from his chair and unlocking the door. He opens it for you and you head out into the waiting room. The receptionist looks at you funnily. She's in her late 60s. She can definitely tell what just happened but keeps quiet. You smile at her then make your way out the door. You can wait for tonight...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : yay....My first John one shot! Hope ya'll enjoyed :)