𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵

_______

The interview quickly ended,i got up to leave but Tom stayed.He had approached the reporter and started talking to her,even though i stayed pretty far away from them i could still kind of tell what they were saying.I got a text and after i answered it i heard something

"Thank you Tom,you're so sweet!Can i get your number now?"That reporter told him,she had slightly rolled up her skirt and started getting touchy with him.She took out a pen and Tom started writing his number on her.."OH MY GOD" i thought to myself,this bloke was writing his number on that skank's chest.It's not like she had her whole fucking arm available.I was about to smash her head into a wall,when i saw Tom walking towards me i realized that bitch left.Of course not before giving me a nasty look.I mouthed the words fuck you,she scoffed and ran away.There were paparazzi swarming the building because the interview was live and people were dying to interview/get photos of us. I didn't want to say anything until we got to the car since i didn't want other's thinking what Tom said was all a lie.

Or was it?

They took a couple of photos and then reporters started shoving microphones in our face

(some photos the papparazzi took)

Me and Tom decided to take a couple of interviews,but not together.Even though i was still extremeley mad at him,i was going to stick to the plan.

He went to the side with the most girls with a smirk on his face,that made me even more mad so i went directly to the reporter who i thought looked the best.I quickly realised he was one of my old friends from highschool.

"Hi Evelyn,do you mind answering some questions for Media Inc Magazine?"

Sure,i love your outfit by the way.I batted my eyelashes and smiled at him,he blushed a little and i was happy to see that i still had options if Tom fucks up

"Ok so we as we know,you and Tom have gotten closer recently,after the Victoria's Secret show.Is it because of the kiss you shared on stage?"

I dont think so,i believe that the kiss was just a plus to our current relationship.I noticed the reporter looking at my lips,then back at me,he was definetly interested.

"So would you say you're dating Tom?"

I don't really know what i can say about this topic,i would say we are dating,we should ask Tom as well.I turned around to call him over and saw him clearely looking at a girls boobs.The reporter also saw and quickly looked back at me.

"You know we don't really have to include tha-"At this point the conversation had become really akward.

Please don't include it,i don't know what's wrong with him today.

He asked me a few more questions and then turned off the camera, i saw Tom heading towards us so i had to act quickly.

Can i get your number,i think we should catch up sometime.Your name is Oliver,right?I looked at his lips,then back at him with big doe eyes and slightly smiled,while i adjusted my bra,making my boobs even more pushed up.He was practically pink from blushing so much.

"Uh-I mean yeah sure,i didn't think you would remember me."He went to grap a pen and paper from his back pocket.I only took the pen from his hand,and signed at him to put his notepad back in his pocket.

Don't waste your paper on me.I pointed at my chest and pulled my top down a litle bit,revealing my black lacy bra.He blushed and started writing his number.By that point Tom was behind me.

"Dude what are you doing?"Tom said,with his fists clenched.

No it's okay,keep going.It kinda tickels.I giggled a little.He smiled and continued writing his number.

Me and Tom left after a couple more interviews but after he saw Oliver basically signing my boobs he was really mad.We stormed trough the huge groups of paparazzi and got into the car.

While me and Tom were screaming at eachother,on the way to the hotel i couldn't help but wonder.

What would've happened if i hadn't taken Tom back?What if i hadn't become a model and continued sticking with Tokio Hotel and writing songs for them?What if i had never left Germany?

OK I ALWAYS SAY THIS BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE SO GOOD.LIKE SOSOSOSO GOOD YALL DONT EVEN KNOW.IT WILL BASICALLY HAVE EVERYTHING I ASKED IN THE ,,QUESTIONS" CHAPTER

IM SO EXCITED TO WRITE IT OMG🤭🤭🤭💕🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽😍😍😍😋😋😋

I THINK ILL TALK ABOUT IT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BECAUSE ITS GOING TO BE LIKE A MASSIVE CHANGE

I'M ALSO NOT GOING TO MAKE TOM A BIG LOVERBOY RIGHT AT THE START,SINCE IT DOESN'T REALLY FIT HIS PERSONALITY WHEN HE WAS LIKE 16-20 LIKE I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE DELUSIONAL (I AM TOO POOKIE)BUT TOM KAULITZ  WOULDN'T JUST DUMP ALL OF HIS HOES FOR A GIRL YK?