𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵

I heard a voice behind me

"Evelyn what the fuck happened"I recognized the voice,it was Hugh's.

"What do you mean,nothing happened,"I said awkwardly,trying to hide the marks on my arm and on the car.

He realized something was wrong and pushed me aside when he saw the side of my car being totaled and now the bruises left on my arm his fists were clenched and his eyebrows furrowed.

"Who did this to you?Isaiah?"I stayed silent."EVELYN FUCKING ANSWER ME".He was now yelling at me,but stopped when he saw a tear run down my face."Wait I didn't mean t-"

"No it's okay,Hugh.By the way I'm sleeping at Bill's tonight"I ran off quickly,not trying to explain much more.I didn't want to tell my brother what happened since he always hated Isaiah and I could only imagine what he could have done.

______

We all decided that we were going to have a sleepover so Bill called one of his drivers to bring an SUV to the race location.

When the SUV arrived,Oliver got in the driver's seat and Georg next to him.The others were sitting randomly,but we were all facing each other.We all talked and laughed until Oliver pulled up in front of a restaurant.

We quickly got out of the car and entered the restaurant.The girls got a couple of weird looks from the 40-year-old workers but other than that everything was going smoothly.We sat down and a waitress came to give us a couple o menus.She was really pretty.

After 10 minutes of ordering she came back with our drinks.The boys got some rum the girls got mojito's.We also ordered some water to chug down the alcohol.She waited patiently next to Bill until we finished our order.It was quite a big one and she didn't have a notepad with her so I felt kinda bad.

Before she left Bill tried ordering another rum,so he rushed after her and got her attention by putting his hand on her back.They were pretty far away from our table so I couldn't tell what Bill was telling her,but it definetly wasn't just a simple "Let me get another rum".

Gustav was almost falling off his chair trying to read their lips,while everyone else was taking pictures to blackmail Bill after.He came back with a cigarette in his hand.I snatched it from his fingers and it wasn't from the brand he smoked,it also had lipstick marks on it.I handed it to Oliver and he pointed out the writing on the cig.

202 555 0186,Vera.Call me xxx

I made fun of him the whole time,he kept talking about some guy who was apparently his soulmate for like 2 weeks.I guess not anymore

I paid for everybody's meal, I mean what could I do with 20k anyways?And we left the restaurant and headed to Bill's place.

AFTER 2 HOURS

Everybody went to sleep in the living room, I wanted to change so I walked up the stairs to Tom's room.I really wanted to see him,but he wasn't in his room.There were some empty bottles next to the bed so he was probably at a party,he liked to drink before parties.I opened his closet door and got some PJs i left at his house the week before.

I saw Bill awake,with his hair all messy looking at me from the couch.He patted the pillow on his stomach.I laid down on the couch and rested my head on the pillow,it was so soft that I passed out immediately

______

*I'm too tired to write this bit so just pretend the next morning Gustav dropped you off and it was now  4 pm"

I woke up from my nap and checked my phone.It was like 4:30 and I had to go to the mall with Bill in a couple hours.I forgot about the dinner I was supposed to be having with Isaiah so I called his stepmom to tell her I wouldn't be able to make it. His stepmom was amazing, she was the only sane one in his whole family. I got along with her well, probably because she was in her early 20s. God his dad was a creep.

I did my makeup, but i decided to keep it simple since i was too tired to do anything else.I also decided to leave my hair natural.

Bill called me on skype and the ten minute convo turned into a two hour gossip session

"Girl be ready im gonna be there in 5"He told me before ending the call.I hadn't even thought of an outfit so i grabbed some clothes off the floor and put them on.

It wasn't mind blowing but atleast i'd be comfy while shopping for hours at Hot Topic because Bill needed a new shirt

He knocked on my door and i practically ran out of the house with a cart in my hand.

Today i felt kind of off,it's like something was going to happen but i couldn't put my finger on it.I brushed it off and entered Bill's car,where music was blasting from every speaker.