A Dip In The Pool

~ ♡ ~

Here it is!! The new chapter! I was gonna update sooner, but my mom confiscated my phone.... *glaring at my mom* and after she gave it back to me, I got busy reading a USUK fanfic. They are one of my ships. (If you don't know what USUK is, you are to be executed tomorrow morning at 3 AM because you commited a sin for not knowing what America x England is. Shame. Shame on you. )

I dedicate this story to @BernaCetin and @kedi-severim for following me, @oceangirl001 and @CallieTheWriter13 for adding my story to their reading list, and @mikumikulen-lover for the votes and comments! Yay! Thank you very much! Your like, the best thing ever aside from Yaoi and anime!! *cries happily in a corner*

Miku's POV

Arriving at the classroom was overwhelming for me. Im so tired I could hardly stand up. No really, I keep on tripping on my feet on the way to my chair.

"Woah, Geez. Why'd you keep on tripping?" Len asked.

"I dunno. Ask my frucking feet." I scowled at my feet.

"Maybe your feet are tired."

I sighed, "You think?"

We went inside and grabbed our bags and stuff since our last subject was interrupted by the alarm thingy. So we proceeded to our next subject.

Along the way, I remebered Neru saying that she did it. Maybe she was the one who made the fire alarm ring. Or Maybe it was Dell. Maybe it was both of them? Oh Geez. What Does it matter anyway? They were up to something and I don't have time to worry about a stupid idiot setting off a fire alarm.

"Wait a minute... What's our next subject??" Len asked.

"I don't.. Know.. Wait, let me check for a second.." I said, grabbing the schedule. "It's.. Science."

"Oh. Aw, man! I am so not in the mood for Science." Len whined.

"You sound like an immature and whiny three year old." I grumbled.

"And you sound like a granny about to retire." Len retorted.

"Shut it, you big baby." I snapped.

"I could say the same to you, grandma."

"Why you little...." I glared at him. He smirked.

We sat on a chair and waited for Miss Megurine to arrive.

"So boring.........." Len groaned.

"Geez, Miss Megurine haven't even arrived yet. And it's already boring?"

"It's not my fault I get bored easily." Len pouted. "I wanna go swim in our pool.."

"Wait, you have a pool?" I asked, a bit surprised.

"Um, yeah? We have it for quite a while now." He said.

"What?!" My mouthed hanged open. They have a pool?! How come I didn't know that?! "Is there a lot I still didn't know?"

"Yeah. Well, we have a room where you exercise and work- out and crap. We also have a library. We also have a game room. There's a lot of games and sports you could see there. There's also a small cinema. We just don't go there a lot since my mom prefered watching a movie with the lights on. We have the art room where you can do anything you want, as long as it's art. We have a music room. It has a lot of instruments inside. So.. yeah."

I facepalmed. There is a lot of rooms that I didn't even know that it existed! "Oh, wow."

"Don't worry, we could go there After class or something." Len reassured me.