21

As the next few days went on by, Madhu and the others came to know that RK would not be on set the following week, as he would be flying out to Macau for the Guild Awards. So it was planned that when he was out, they would be focusing on Navisa's scenes, as well as other scenes with the supporting actors, along with some song sequences.

"Does anyone know what he's been nominated for," Navisa asked.

Her, Madhu, and Neha were sitting on the side, waiting for the scene to be set up.

"From what I've heard," Neha said, "both critic's and viewer's choice for best actor male."

"Oh wow," Navisa gushed.

"I know right," Neha squealed.

Madhu could only scowl. Someone kill me!

"He's definitely winning both," Navisa beamed.

"Absolutely," Neha agreed.

Madhu immediately snorted, the action being purely instinctive and it only processing in her mind after it happened.

"Madhu," Navisa grinned.

"You're so mean, yaar," Neha said, shaking her head.

Madhu couldn't help her grin, looking away. While the others fussed at her, Madhu could only grin, unable to help herself. She tried to get herself to stop smiling, but she just couldn't; that's how funny she found it all to be.

Little did she realize that the very superstar they had been talking about had arrived on set and taken his seat, and was overhearing it all as he read his script.

Yup, all of it.

"Madhu, snap out of it, it's not funny," Neha frowned.

"Yeah, he's totally gonna get both," Navisa said.

Madhu looked at the two, grinning through her frown. "You guys, seriously...."

"We are serious! He's gonna win both!"

"Viewer's choice is locked and sealed, without a doubt," Neha said, crossing her arms. "Don't underestimate the Army of Mini Stars."

"The what," Madhu frowned.

"Army of Mini Stars. That's what his fans like to call themselves."

"You've got to be kidding me," Madhu gaped.

"Not at all," Navisa said, shaking her head. "He's RK the Superstar so naturally his army of fans are the Army of Mini Stars. All the those minis add up to the support and create the superstar."

Madhu felt her jaw drop and want to unhinge itself. "That is probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard."

The two gaped at her while RK scowled behind his script.

"I mean Army of- who comes up with this stuff?"

"Stans," both answered together.

Madhu grimaced, looking away. "Whatever it is you guys wanna call yourselves, the point is you're putting too much faith. I mean there's other actors who have done movies, like Aditya Roy Kapoor, Varun Dhawan- Salman! Salman Khan did a movie, there's no way he doesn't get it."

"Everyone loves Bhai, there's no doubt about that," Neha said. "But RK's movie was an absolute banger, and he killed it in his role. He'll get critic's choice too, just you wait and see."

"Exactly," Navisa agreed.

"I don't buy it," Madhu said, fixing Navisa's hair. "There's now way he wins both, or even one for that matter."