The Walk.

Ship: Taejun

Type: Smut

Top: Yeonjun
Bottom: Taehyun

Word count: 1473

^ ^
<{~•=•~}>

Taehyun was laying on his bed, he was watching his phone. He was wearing a oversized hoodie with shorts under. They weren't noticeable though because of how big the hoodie was.

He suddenly got a knock on his door. He got up and opened it slowly. "Hey Taehyun." It was Yeonjun at the door. "Oh? Yeonjun hey! What's up?" Taehyun asked with a bright smile on his face. "I just wanted to ask.. Wanna go on a nice walk around the neighborhood? Maybe we can go to a theme park as well or something." Yeonjun suggested. Taehyun hummed and then nodded right away.

Yeonjun then had a grin creep up on his face. "Before we go.. How about we add something to it?" Taehyun tilted his head before Yeonjun forced himself in.

[...]

After Yeonjun said what he wanted to add, they went on the walk they said they would. They also brought the rest of the members with them, Soobin, Beomgyu, and Huening Kai. They all noticed Taehyun acting weird though.

Taehyun would keep sighing every single second and pulling his hoodie down even though it only reached his thighs. They ignored it, he must've just been cold?

They were all laughing together, but Taehyun was quiet. "Hey! Taehyun!- Are you okay? You are kinda acting odd." Soobin said, concerned. "I-I'm okay.. J-Just a little t-tired.." Taehyun replied. "Hyung, I think Taehyun should get some rest." Huening Kai spoke up. "He's okay. Isn't that right Taehyun?" Yeonjun wrapped an arm around him.

Taehyun looked up at Yeonjun and nodded slowly. "Y-Yes.. I'm okay.." Taehyun flashed everyone a smile. Suddenly, Taehyuns eyes widened and he gasped, he held onto Yeonjun tightly. The rest of the members looked at each other confused, but shook it off.

[...]

Eventually, They had gone to a theme park and was having fun. They were all playing games and laughing together. Except Taehyun, he just chuckled quietly and looked down at the floor the entire time.

They walked around for a while eating snacks. Taehyun finally seemed relaxed when he walked beside Yeonjun. It changed in a split second. In the blink of an eye, Taehyun was crouched down on the floor covering his mouth. "N-No..!" Taehyun muttered, squeezing his eyes shut.

"What's the matter Taehyun?!" Beomgyu wrapped an arm around Taehyun and made him stand up. Beomgyu touching him made Taehyun let out a small whimper, he glanced at Yeonjun, his eyes were on fire. Taehyun looked away and stood up no problem, even though his knees were still a little weak.

"Taehyun, Are you okay?" Yeonjun put on a fake worried expression. Taehyun opened his mouth then shut it, glacing at everyone around him. Yeonjun then smiled and put a hand in his pocket, doing something. Everyone was unsure what though.

As soon as Yeonjuns hand went into his pocket, Taehyuns whole body shook and he gasped again. He breathed heavily while gripping onto Yeonjuns shoulders tightly. "Why don't you all go and have fun? I'll take care of Taehyun." Yeonjun smiled sweetly. They all nodded and ran off together.

As soon as they all left, Taehyun muttered, "Y-Yeonjun..~ P-Please..~" He begged. "Please what?" Yeonjun asked, holding his face gently. "P-Please..~ C-Can't take a-anymore..~" Taehyun whimpered.

If you haven't figured already, Yeonjun had put a vibrator inside of Taehyun. The deal they had made was if Taehyun could last with the vibrator inside of him, Yeonjun would give him a little reward.