Fake Love.

Ship: Yeonbin

Type: Angst

Word count: 1224

(really have no other words.. <3)

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Yeonjun had recently gotten together with Soobin and was very happy. Soobin would make posts about Yeonjun every single day. They would text all night as well. They lived far from each other so they didn't get to actually see each other, they didn't mind though.

One day, Soobin messaged Yeonjun as soon as he woke up. The message shocked him. The message said he wanted to break up with Yeonjun. Yeonjun kept asking what he did wrong until Soobin said it was just a joke. Yeonjun smiled to himself in relief. Soobin always joked like that, he would always fall for it.

Later on in the day Soobin and Yeonjun messaged each other all evening. Soobin thought that they should post videos about each other. Yeonjun thought it was a great idea and started working on it, Soobin doing the same.

Once the videos were finished, they posted them. They got all types of comments like, 'you guys are my favorite couple!' or 'cuteee'. Many things like that and Yeonjun always smiled at them because he agreed. He loved Soobin with all his heart and Soobin said the same thing.

It was night now and they had still been texting. They stayed up all night together. Until Yeonjun fell asleep because he was tired.

When Yeonjun woke up, he grabbed his phone and straight away started to text Soobin. Soobin came up with an idea that they should meet. Yeonjun was confused because they were pretty far.

Soobin <3

we should meet up!!

how? we live far away from each other?

i just looked and theres a park thats
near both of our houses! we could
meet there

oh! okay, i will see you there when?

hmmm, are you okay with now?
i cant wait to see your beautiful face :)

awh, ofc! im okay with that

okay! see you!

Yeonjun put down his phone and got ready. He put a hoodie with some baggy pants. He hurriedly put on his shoes and ran out the door. He walked to the park Soobin wanted to meet at and when he got there, he saw a tall boy waiting for someone. He assumed it was him and slowly approached.

The boy turned and smiled right away. "Yeonjun!" It was Soobin. Soobin pulled him into a tight hug. "Soobin! Wow." Yeonjun said. "What?" Soobin asked. "You look so pretty." Yeonjun smiled and gently put a hand on Soobins cheek.

Soobin blushed and smiled. "Wanna get some dinner?" Soobin asked. "Sure!" Yeonjun smiled. Soobin slowly grabbed Yeonjuns hand and walked to a nearby restaurant. They got a table and sat down. Soobin had sit beside Yeonjun instead of in front of him.

[...]

After their dinner, they went home. They texted each other as soon as they got home. Not a surprise right?

They had planned another date and Yeonjun was really excited. He gladly accepted it.

[...]