Plot (POIT!)

Celebrating their 30th anniversary, Yakko, Wakko, Dot, Pinky, Brain, Gigi Soda, and their friends have survived that meteor, and they're back for one last round of ZANY ANTICS!!

Get ready to see what happens once this season gets wild within the following story arcs:

—WB gets a fresh new CEO named Dylan Demando who takes Nora's job and demotes her over to being Assistant CEO.

—The Warners, Pinky, and The Brain constantly dream of leaving the studio for good and heading off into the real world, but can't because they're under contract with Hulu. That is, until Dylan whips up a new deal with Wattpad, letting the gang really go as crazy as they want!

—After the events of the Season 3 episode Soda-pressed, Gigi Soda has gone nutzo-in-the-buttzo since she crushed her award to pieces. But once the Warners persuade her to live with them, Gigi soon finds that it's not so bad having a zany family to call her own. Heck, she even leaves the lot with them as well, having finally found a better purpose than being a pop star.

—Starbox finally presses that button, but gets his comeuppance once Cindy tries to prove to his boss that she's been doing a great job taking care of him.

—As for 5 of the Pinky & The Brain shorts toward the end of this season, Brain signs up for a relaxation class, and once he's finished, he is now under a trance where he can only relax instead of taking over the world, so it's up to Pinky to break the trance.

They're getting animanie, and totally insane-y one last time...because this is Animaniacs: Season 4, the LEGIT last season of everybody's favorite reboot!

Read all 10 episodes only on Wattpad!