Fountain

"Where are we going?". I ask as Dallas opens the window in my room. Theres a tree there, Thats why i assume he's taking me this way out.

"The park, be careful". Dallas says holding my hand helping me get onto a tree branch safely. He hops down the tree. Its only five feet down, not surprised he did that so easily. he sticks the landing and looks up at me, im nervous. I never really had a fear of heights but its dark out and I cant see whats on the ground.

"Well hurry up". Dallas said crossing his arms, looking up at me.

"I may or may not be a little scared to jump". I say slowly.

"Its like your height, five foot something. Doesn't matter, hurry it up". Dallas said getting annoyed.

I ignore his attitude and jump anyways. I reach the ground with a thud and don't stick the landing. I tumble forward and onto Dallas. he doesn't expect me to fall and tumbles down to the ground with me on top of him.

 "jesus christ Luna!". Dallas hisses at me while I lay there on top of him.

"Sorry!" I apologize and get up quickly. Dallas watches me get up with careful and watching eyes. I get up and offer him my hand, he stares at it and ignores my offer and gets up.

"Geez my bad Winston". I grumble at him.

"yeah your bad, come on lets go". Dallas says walking ahead of me.

"Where are we going". I whisper trying to stay quite so nobody hears us.

"The lot, Johnny is supposed to be there with Ponyboy". Dallas says picking up his pace.

"Okay". I say walking a little behind. Dallas seems to notice that im not next to him and turns his head to glance at me. 

"Hey, whats your problem". Dallas says stopping so i can catch up.

"Nothing". I say looking up at him. Dallas waits for me to get next to him before grabbing my waist and pulling me close to his side. His fingers are colder than ever. I shiver at the touch and try moving away.

"Sorry". Dallas says loosening his grip.

"Its fine". I say shrugging it off. Im about to talk to him about Buck being rude until I hear a scream from what sounded like johnny. I instantly sprint to the sound and see Ponyboy being drowned by Soc's into a fountain and Johnny getting kicked in his sides.

"Shit". I hear Dallas shout and all of the Soc's turn to face Dallas. The start running the second the see him reach into his pockets. Johnny lays there on the ground while Dallas runs over to him. I sprint over to Ponyboy and pull him out of the water.

"Ponyboy?" I cry out and he slightly opens his eyes. Oh thank god.

"Luna?". Ponyboy asks while I pick him up and put him on the grass, taking off my jacket and putting it over him. Its freezing out.

"Yes its me, your okay. Dallas scared them off. Oh Ponyboy". I cry onto him. Ive hardly knew him but me and him bonded so quickly it felt weird. Dallas and Johnny run over to me. Thank god Johnny was okay, he is so skinny that I feared for him. 

"Darry, now!". Dallas shouts at me and I get up wiping my tears and run. I run until my feet feel bruised and useless. I run like hell is loose and after me.  

"Darry!!". I shout as I sprint to there house banging on the door. The lights were off but turn on quickly. The door swing open and I see Sodapop confused.

"Lun-" I cut him off.

"Get blankets, Darry, car, and its Ponyboy". I say out of breath. Sodapop nods quickly and runs into the house grabbing blankets while yelling for Darry.

I run back to the lot out of breath. I run over and sit on the opposite side of where Dallas is.

"Are they coming?". Dallas ask looking at my face waiting for a answer.

"yes". I say tired and husky. Dallas stares at me while taking off his jacket and put it on a shivering Ponyboy. I look away, gosh I cant be falling inmove while Ponyboy is literally about to die of Hypothermia. I hear a truck pull up and I jog over to Sodapop holding blankets and quickly take them. I give one to Johnny for himself and put the rest on Ponyboy. I wrap them around him and the shivering stops as Darry runs over and picks him up, placing him in the truck. Sodapop goes in the truck and cuddles his younger brother.

"Thank you so much Luna". Darry says hugging me.

"Yeah". I say running my fingers threw my hair. I'm stressed but at least Ponyboys okay. Darry lets me go and heads back to the truck speeding back to the house.

"Johnny!, Are you okay?" I say hugging him tight.

"Y-yeah, man". Johnny says shivering. I hug him closer trying to give him warmth. Dallas stares at me and Johnny before looking away as I stare back.

"Lets go, your staying with us. I dont need your old folks yelling at you and kicking you out". Dallas said looking at Johnny worried. Johnny nods. Wait, what?. I didnt know that he got abused..

I walk next to Johnny and keep my arm wrapped around him tight as hell. Dallas is still walking ahead but continues looking back like every second at me and Johnny. I make small talk with Johnny to try to get his mind off of what just happened. 

We arrive at Bucks. Dallas opened the door fast and walks in. Buck is sitting there at the bar table and see's me behind Dallas. 

"What are you doing!?". Buck shouted before seeing Johnny stuck to my side. he lets us go up without a fight or a question.

"Take off the shirt, im grabbing you a new one". Dallas says walking into his room dragging Johnny and locking me out.

"What the hell" I mumble and start walking to my room before the door quickly opens and I get tugged back and meet Johnny pulling me in.

"What the hell man, I said keep her out!". Dallas says glaring at me coldly.

"No. She stays. She kept me safe and warm unlike you". Johnny said crossing his arms and avoiding eye contact with Dallas.

"Seriously??, Fine just change. We'll be in the hallway". Dallas said before tossing Johnny a shirt and grabbing my arm and pulling me out. Im so tired of being dragged I swear to god.