Christopher

I stand there watching Dallas. He doesnt realize he's crying. 

"Dallas". I say wiping off his tear. He gives me a questioning look before realizing. 

"Its fine. I just need a break from everyone". I say looking down at my feet.

"Okay". Dallas says before walking down the stairs. I watch him go down. I head to my room and fall asleep.

---

"Your Saint Christopher?". Johnny says in shock. 

"Yes". Dallas says.

"But.." Johnny starts before I hear Dallas walk in front of me. I close my eyes shut acting like im still asleep. I feel my hair being moved and a necklace being put on my neck. Dallas stares at me for a long moment before Johnny clears his throat. 

"Dont ya' give that to girls your dating?". Johnny ask confuused.

"Yea, but, she's something different.. I dont know man". Dallas says looking away from me walking up to Johnny.

"Alright well, ill wake her up you just go downstairs with Ponyboy since the others left for work". Johnny says walking up to me.

"Thanks". Dallas says looking back at me before walking out of my room.

"Lunaaaa, wake up!". Johnny says jumping on the bed ripping the covers off of me.

"NOOOOOOO". I groan out and try to grab the covers. Johnny keeps them away from me.

"You got your day off since the bar is closed today". Johnny says sighing.

"Yay". I say sarcastically. I get out of bed and push Johnny out of my room.

"I gotta change. Ill be right out". I say smiling at him before I close the door. I change into a dress. It has pink and white flowers on it. I usually dont wear dresses but i feel like it today. I slip on my converse and start putting on mascara. Cute. I let my hair out of the bun. Its fluffy and fits perfect with the outfit I picked. 

"The Christopher..". I slightly gasp out looking at it in the mirror. Its beautiful. I smile at it in the mirror before walking out. I walk down the stairs listening to Dallas and Johnny talk. Something about going to the movies with Ponyboy later.

"Hey Luna". Johnny says smiling widely at me. I smile back. He's so adorable. I look at Dallas. He's watching the necklace. I see a tiny smile forming.

"Dallas?". I say catching his attention from the necklace. He looks at me and there's no hatred. its pure love at its finest. I sit down next to Dallas. He stares me up and down before looking away. Johnny grins at me.

"So, about the movie. You wanna come with?". Johnny says starting a conversation.

"Nah, im good.. plus I dont wanna get involved with you guys hanging out". I say.

"pleaseee. Maybe instead of the movies we go to the diner and just hang out?". Johnny suggest. 

"Sure". I say rolling my eyes at him.  He smiles hearing me say yes and smacks Dallas's shoulder.

"What was that for?!". Dallas hisses at johnny glaring.

"Did you even hear what we just said?". Johnny ask.

"Nah man. But whatever it was sure". Dallas says glancing at me before looking down.

"Welp, wanna go get Ponyboy now?". Johnny ask. I nod. And we walk out of the door.

--

"The sky's so pretty". I mumble out looking up at the sky. Johnny looks at me.

"Sure does". He says smiling. Dallas is on my left blocking me from the street. and Johnny is on my right. I smile at Dallas. he doesnt notice. He must be in his own world.