• ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ •

Holaaa Fellas 🙋🏻‍♀️

I hope you'll are doing good. I read your comments and that forced me to update this chapter. So yeah, go and read it and might I give you spoiler they are.......

Kya ?? khud read Karo....

Enjoyieeee.....

❝I wish I could hate you, but I can't right now

I wish I could hate you, but I can't right now...

~HRVY

Shreya's POV ;

"Even if a man doesn't really care about a woman, he can assault her." He mumbled and this made me look into his eyes because his statement shook me to core.

He leaned ahead and our nose brushed with each other for a mere second. I gazed into his eyes deeply to which he smirked but then his eyes darted at my lips and all I could think was, am I losing my first kiss to him like this ??

My throat felt dry and I could barely form any words. This proximity is too much for me but soon I felt him freeing my wrist but then he cupped my face and I felt numb. I seriously don't know what to do.

A foreign feeling of excitement mixed with anticipation and fear ran through my body. He tilted his face eyeing my lips and I shut my eyes tightly. His hot breath fanned over my lips and all I could think of was to push him away. But before I could make a move I felt a slight pain and yelped,"Aauch."

My palm instantly went to my forehead as I stared at him to which he said,"Scary, ain't it ??"

"Why did you hit my head with yours?" I asked him with a raised tone.

"The only reason you're standing here safe is because you happened to be with me. You don't know what your curiosity would have led you to. Keep your curiosity aside in such a situation. If you don't want anything bad to happen, never go to such a place all by yourself." He said with a serious tone and my eyes glistened with tears. He did all this just to make me understand.

Fresh tears oozed out from my eyes and I wiped it only to hear him,"Oyee, why are you crying??" He forwarded his hand but I swatted him. Asshole !!

"Sorry, I scared you with that little stunt." He mumbled but I didn't dare to look at him. I was scared but for a moment I got excited thinking he might kiss me and I'm crying because I'm embarrassed of thinking like that when he clearly isn't interested in me.

How can I even think like that ?? I cried more loudly thinking of this and he tried consoling me saying,"I said sorry. I know I scared you."