• ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ •

Heyyaa Lovieees 🙋🏻‍♀️,

I hope you'll are doing good and I know I'm being very irregular and the reason is I'm quite unwell plus got so much to study too.

I tried to compensate by giving a long update.... so enjoy.

❝In my dreams, you're with meWe'll be everything I want us to be

In my dreams, you're with me
We'll be everything I want us to be...

~ Shawn Mendes

Avyank's POV ;

"So how are things between you and bhabhi??" Vishal asked the moment we got out of our office. I glanced at him with a smile to find him grinning like a fool.

"It's good." I answered simply thinking of her to which he instantly mumbled,"I know right, that smile speaks for you."

"And I really wish you to be the happiest." He exclaimed with joy and it feels good when someone cheers for you but we two have got so many cupids.

"Btw, I need your and bhabhi's help as Nithya's birthday is on coming Sunday and I want to propose to my girl." He prompted with dreamy eyes and I smiled looking at his happy face.

"So, my darling friend is in love." I teased him and he screamed yes without denying. Love does make you crazy !!

"I wish you good luck with this." I further said while walking towards my car.

"Same to you Avyank." He screamed from behind and I glanced at him to find him grinning.

Asshole !!

I fastened the seatbelt as I sat inside the car and was about to start the car when my phone pinged with a message. I took it out from my pants pocket to find my wife's text. I unlocked my phone and checked it only to read......

>>Reya
Hope you had a great day.
Do text me or give me a call
when you get free !!
08:01 pm

Bye....Love you ❤️ !!
~ Your wife
08:03 pm

It's been five days since we are back to Delhi and I hardly remember when I was this happy and content in these last five years.

I thought to text her but then dialled her number instead. It rang for a while but a faint smile appeared on my face when she picked up the call.

"Hiiii...." She exclaimed from the other side and I could feel how happy she was. Is it because I called her or something great has happened today ??

"Just got inside the car and saw your text so thought to give a call." I mumbled plugging the earpods in my ear

"How's your day ??" She asked while I started the car after keeping my phone aside.

"Quite good." I answered and she hummed in response. I can feel her pursuing her lips and nodding her head in affirmation. I'm quite used to watching her facial expression even when she is not talking with me.