Chapter 13: Quirk Quacker

One sunny day, Izuku burst into Class 1-A, a mischievous grin plastered on her face. She held something small in her hands, concealed from view. The class turned their attention to her, curious about the new creation she had in store.

"Hey, everyone! I've made the deadliest weapon you can ever imagine!" Izuku declared with a dramatic flourish.

The class exchanged puzzled glances, unsure of what to expect. They had seen Izuku's talent for crafting powerful gadgets, but the notion of a deadly weapon in the form of a small object seemed perplexing.

Izuku slowly revealed her creation, unveiling a simple rubber duck. The class erupted into laughter, unable to contain their amusement. Even Katsuki couldn't help but chuckle, shaking his head.

Izuku's eyes gleamed with mischief as she defended her creation. "Don't be fooled by its innocent appearance. This rubber duck holds a power that no one can even fathom!"

Her words piqued the class's curiosity. They leaned in, their laughter dying down as they awaited an explanation.

"This rubber duck," Izuku continued, "is infused with a quirk-nullifying ability. When activated, it emits an aura that temporarily disables the quirks of anyone in its vicinity."

The class fell silent, their laughter replaced by a sense of intrigue. They couldn't believe that such a humble object held such a remarkable power.

"I call it the 'Quirk Quacker'," Izuku announced proudly.

Mina couldn't contain her excitement, her eyes sparkling with enthusiasm. "That's amazing, Izuku! With this, we can level the playing field in battles and devise new strategies!"

Izuku nodded, thrilled to see her classmates embracing her creation. "Exactly! The Quirk Quacker can provide us with unique opportunities and challenge us to think creatively. Plus, who can resist the irony of a rubber duck being a formidable weapon?"

As the class discussed the potential uses of the Quirk Quacker, Power Loader, the burly hero known for his construction prowess, entered the room. He had been observing the lively conversation from the doorway, unable to resist joining in.

"Did I hear something about a deadly weapon disguised as a rubber duck?" Power Loader boomed, his voice filled with curiosity.

The class turned their attention to him, greeting him with smiles. Izuku eagerly approached him, the Quirk Quacker held up for display.

"Yes, Power Loader! This rubber duck may seem harmless, but it possesses the power to nullify quirks!" Izuku explained, her excitement evident in her voice.

Power Loader's eyes widened, his moustache twitching in surprise. "Well, I'll be. That's quite a creation, young lady! Quirk-nullifying abilities are no joke."

He paused for a moment before a mischievous glint appeared in his eyes. "You know what? I have just the thing to complement your invention."

Power Loader reached into his utility belt and pulled out a small, mechanical device. With a flick of his wrist, the device transformed into a massive rubber duck-shaped exoskeleton.

"I present to you, the 'Quirk Quacker XL'!" Power Loader exclaimed, striking a heroic pose.

The class erupted into laughter, unable to contain their amusement at the sight of the oversized rubber duck exoskeleton. Izuku and Power Loader shared a hearty laugh, their excitement contagious.

With the Quirk Quacker and the Quirk Quacker XL in their arsenal, Class 1-A's imaginations ran wild. They began discussing elaborate scenarios and strategies, their enthusiasm growing with each passing moment.