Chapter 606-610

Chapter 606

"Bai Sha, do you need me to teach you a simple method?"

The voice of the man in the red robe was so arrogant that it had a hint of carelessness as a superior . He was even looking at Ouyang Zhixiong and his wife like they were just ants .

What he said made Ouyang Zhixiong's body trembled . An ominous hunch hit him like a storm .

The man in white, known as Bai Sha, was overjoyed when he heard the words . He bowed toward the man in red robe, "Young Master, I understand . You can rest assured that I and Hei Sha have been with you for a long time, and we have learned a lot of means to torture people! "

With that, Bai Sha made a hint at the masked man in black next to him .

There was a fear in Ouyang Zhixiong's eyes . He held his wife tightly in his hands as he said in a tremble, "What do you want to do? I don't know Five Elements Spirit Pearl; I really don't know what Five Elements Spirit Pearl is!!"

However, the men in black simply ignored what he was talking about .

They quickly stepped forward and kicked Ouyang Zhixiong, who was weak because of the seal, and then dragged Mrs . Ouyang .

Mrs . Ouyang shouted sharply, her hands and legs were kicking and waving nonstop, but Mrs . Ouyang was just an ordinary Foundation Establishment stage cultivator, how could she be the opponent of these Gold Core stage powerhouses .

Ouyang Zhixiong wanted to rush to grab his wife, but he was kicked away by Bai Sha .

Bai Sha stepped forward and stepped on Ouyang Zhixiong who kept roaring . He sneered, "Ouyang Zhixiong, if you want your wife to suffer less, it is better to hand out the Five Elements Spirit Pearl obediently . "

As he said, he exerted force with his leg . Ouyang Zhixiong felt only a sharp pain in his chest .

The ribs on his chest were breaking, and it was so painful that his body twitched suddenly .

"Master - !!!" Mrs . Ouyang saw Ouyang Zhixiong suffering, and she suddenly cried and tried to pounce on him .

But how could the black men who caught him let her do it?

Bai Sha's face was covered with an evil smile . He bent down to grab Ouyang Zhixiong's hair, pulled him up, grabbed him, and showed him his wife .

An undertone and deliberate sharp voice sounded in his ear like a summon of the hell . "Ouyang Zhixiong, although your wife is old, and her cultivation isn't high, she still looks beautiful . "

"Although she is old, my brothers have spent a month in Breaking Spirit Mountain . Now it is good to have the taste of a woman . Not to mention, it is the wife of the mighty general of the Jinling State . It would be nice to play with a woman with such a noble identity, don't you think so? "

Ouyang Zhixiong's eyes widened sharply . His eyes were bloodshot as he stared fiercely at the man next to him, "You... you dare! You are not allowed to touch Xiangyun or my wife ... Otherwise, I will never let you go ... ... "

"Hahaha..." Bai Sha laughed suddenly when he saw his greasy expression and crimson eyes . "That's right; that's it, just be more agitated, angrier, and more hopeless ..."