Space Adventure! 🌟🍪

*Star's P.O.V*
Another space mission! This time the planet isn't flooding with blood hungry aliens, which probably wouldn't have effected Shawn but might have done the complete opposite for me.

(Shawn is Star's slime buddy ^•^)

So we headed to the un explored planet and did some boring research stuff that we usually do

So we headed to the un explored planet and did some boring research stuff that we usually do. Shawn went to explore a little bit, so I was on guard while watching him making sure he didn't get hurt. Then I heard footsteps from behind me, so a quickly turned around and pointed my sword toward the mysterious person.

???:Shocked "Oh! Hello! Nice sword!"
Star:Confused "*The heck is a human doing in space without a helmet?! Or at least.. I think they're human...* What are you doing here without a helmet??"
???:Tilts head "Helmet? What's that?? Sounds cool!"
Star:"Like what astronauts use to breath in space."
???:Still confused
Star:"... Do you have amnesia by any chance?..."
???:"What's amnesia??"
Star:"When you forget things, like a lot of things."
???:Smiles "No, I'm pretty good at remembering things!"
Star:"Oook.. What's your name kid?"
???:"Hoshi! Nice to meet you! I haven't met other people in a while! I should introduce you to my other friends!!"
Star:"Uhh.. Nice to meet you too?-"
Shawn:Ran behind Star terrified "STARRR!!!! THERES ALIENS!!"
Hoshi:Amazed "Woah! Aliens?! Also what are you??"
Shawn:Looks at Hoshi and smiles "I'm a slime!"
Star:Looks at Shawn "What type? Have we seen them before?"
Shawn:Went back to panicking "N-no! They're different! I-I didn't see them clearly b-but their shadow was scary!!"
Star:Calmly "They probably weren't that scary-"

I was wrong, before I could finish my sentence the loudest screech I heard in YEARS interrupted me. You'd think it was dinosaurs, but it was just one, 50 FOOT, alien. I don't think it meant well either...

Star:Shocked "Holy crap...." Pulls out sword "Alright, your move!"
Hoshi:Amazed "What's that?!"
Shawn:Scared "Not a clue! It doesn't look nice though..."
Star:Looks about at Hoshi and Shawn "You two take cover! I got this" Runs towards it
Hoshi:"I wanna help!" Goes to follow Star
Shawn:Wraps around Hoshi worried "No! Star said we need to take cover!"
Hoshi:Smiles "Woah! How'd you do that?"
Star:Gets knocked back next to them
Shawn and Hoshi:Goes to her
Shawn:Worried "Are you ok?!"
Star:Sits back up "Yeah.. I've felt worse. I don't think straight combat is going to work though..."
Hoshi:Excited "I have an idea!! Talk it into being good!"
Star:Concerned "I like the enthusiasm, but I think we m- and he's going up.."
Shawn:Panicking "Star he's gonna get himself killed!!"
Hoshi:Went up to the alien "Hi!"
Alien:Confused
Hoshi:Starts singing the last part in "Change" from the Steven Universe Movie
Shawn:Jaw drops "Star please tell me he has a back up plan..."
Star:Concerned "By backup plan, do you mean after he gets knocked to the ground or his funeral?.."
Alien:Walks in the opposite direction
Star:Shocked
Shawn:Same amount of shock "THAT ACTUALLY WORKED????"
Hoshi:Went back to Shawn and Star "Apparently it just was bored! I'm bored now too. Wanna watch Steven Universe??"
Shawn:Excited "Yeah!"
Star:Agrees "Yeah, once we get out of here!"

Hoshi is pretty fun to be around! Shawn seems to like him too! He also was interested in our other space adventures too, Shawn definitely needs some friends so he being able to talk with someone besides me made him pretty excited!

[A/N]:THE SPACE SKRUNKLIES!!! I might make another one with a different character idk- (maybe Chrome and Nine? 🤨🤭🤭) also featuring my friends oc :D