Part 1

After the terror in the plaza, the heroes and the crown prince of the Roan Kingdom were having a small celebration as well as awarding. Everyone cheer for them. The damage from the terror wasn't small, but at least they still could save the others. Basen, who happened to be there, joined hands. But on his face painted a look of worry, Are his family in the henituse territory is all right?

Meanwhile in the henituse territory, bodyguards were patrolling all over the territory. The person who was known as a trash from the henituse family had disappeared since 3 months ago. This of course has made his family feel uneasy. Even though they weren't close to him, they still couldn't help but worry. That kid disappeared in an unstable state, he is still at the recovery stage.

Suddenly the sky turned dark and the wind blew hard. Open all windows and doors that block their flow. Everyone cowered and cornered themselves against the wall. A blinding light appeared in front of them. The wind stopped blowing, the sky returned to normal. But there's something odd, several people have mysteriously disappeared after the incident. They started calling their names but there was no answer, where did they go?

Meanwhile, people who had disappeared had been teleported into a room filled with chairs and a black screen on the front. Their eyes widened when they found themselves in the room. They began to put themselves in alert. There was a soft giggle above the black screen. Everyone looked towards the source of the sound.

A girl in a white dress was seen hovering over in front of them. The girl jumped down and bowed. She has long black hair tied back. She straightened up again and smiled at them.

"Welcome everyone! I'm the one who brought you all here. I want you to react to someone very special." Said the girl with a bright and cheerful smile.

Everyone in the room froze into silence upon seeing the girl. They become careless because they are too busy processing all the information they get. The girl snapped her fingers and then flew back into the air. The crown prince Alver Crossman snapped out of his thoughts and stared at the girl who had brought them here.

"Excuse me young miss, but who is this special person we will going reacting to?" He said with a confident tone and a mesmerizing smile.

The girl gave him an irritated look because his scamming smile had been thrown at her but she chose to smile back and answer the question.

"He is Cale Henituse the first son of count Deruth Henituse." She explained with a sweet smile, but still kept the annoyance in it.

The girl's words felt like a bomb that had suddenly exploded in the crowd. Everyone stares at her. Some stared with annoyance. Some stared in surprise. There are also those who stare with blank eyes but still keep a sense of curiosity in that gaze. She smiled and pulled her hairpin.

She deliberately dropped the hairpin on the floor to make everyone in the room wake up from their thought. The floor of the room began to vibrate, the chairs which at first were only folded and propped against the wall opened by themselves. The chairs moved and brought one by one the people in the room until they sat on them. Their eyes widened in panic but they were unable to move.

Their bodies felt like they were being tied to the chairs they were sitting on. They were too shocked to even speak. The chairs stopped moving and were lined up in a neat pattern. The floor of the room began to rise to form a staircase, the chair they were sitting on merged into one with the chairs adjacent to it. A long table appeared in front of them as if to make a barrier with the people sitting in front of them.

They glanced to their sides and breathed a sigh of relief because the person next to them was someone they knew. Somehow now they can move again. The girl smiled. The black screen behind the girl started to light up. On the screen was the word 'welcome' written in calligraphy.