Sleeping

Chuuya's head rested above Dazai's lap, he struggled, but was weak from the overuse of Arahabaki. Dazai pushed his head down on his lap, and smiled gently. "Rest." Dazai insisted. Truth be told, Chuuya was afraid to rest because he was afraid that the other man would kill him while he slept. In the end, they were enemies,and had been for a long time.

Although, problem was, his body was giving into exhaustion. Stars danced across his already hazy and blurry vision.

Dazai put a hand on Chuuya's head, and let his head fall in his legs, closing his eyes and letting the warm blanket of sleep wash over him. Dazai ran his fingers through Chuuya's long and tangled ginger hair. He slowly took off his own bloodied white coat and draped it over the other, keeping him warm while he slept. He couldn't abandon him right now, as the deadly blue fog was still there, and Dazai very well knew that he wasn't capable of defeating his own ability at the moment. While he still had his ability, it wouldn't be a good idea to get it taken from him by being in the fog. He could hear Atsushi yelling as he battled it out with the enemy. The sound was far, but audible nonetheless.

Chuuya stirred in his rest, turning on Dazai's lap slightly every now and then. Dazai couldn't help the first thought that came to mind, Adorable..

Chuuya grumbled after a few minutes of sleeping soundly, and his eyes opened slowly. He seemed out of it, but this was normal. The way Dazai had learned it, he was still asleep, despite appearances. He turned again, and moved his arms up. He was hugging Dazai's waist and making small content sounds. Dazai tried to unwrap the small and bloody arms that were around him, but Chuuya just snuggled more into the other.

Dazai groaned, and pushed him off. The thing he hated most was obvious affection, even if that made him hypocritical. He got up and sat Chuuya up against the makeshift wall of rubble. The fog was starting to fade, allowing Dazai to leave and find Atsushi without having to worry about fighting No Longer Human. He left his coat with Chuuya, who was once again truly sleeping.

Dazai waved at Chuuya, despite knowing that he couldn't respond or comprehend what was happening, and left to find Atsushi.