Chapter 1 - Prison Escape

(Dream POV)
Techno has kept his promise and has let me out with the help of the syndicates. We're set with full netherite armor and netherite weapons. We booked it out Pandora's Vault, fighting anyone that try's to stop us.

We make it to the side of Pandora's Vault, the direction to techno's base. We just about make it across the molt when Ranboo gets taken by Sam. Techno stops and turns. I stop as well, I can't leave without Techno. Sam has Ranboo held hostage with his sword to his chest. Techno has a look of horror on his face as Sam starts talking. "Dream, return to the prison or else Ranboo dies." I don't care about Ranboo but Techno does, and he knows it.

"Techno we need to go!" I yell as Techno starts yelling at Sam about how I don't care about Ranboo. "SAM he doesn't CARE, Dream Doesn't CARE!!" "Techno we have to GO." I continue walking away as Techno yells. In the middle of this I hear his say something about Michael, which I know is his son.

After a minute, Sam kills Ranboo with a swift slash across the chest. Techno, with a look of horror and anger, kills Sam with a few quick moves. Although I don't care about Ranboo, he was a good puppet.

Oh well, too bad they died.

I walk over to Techno as Sam's corpse poof out of existence, dropping everything in his inventory. "Techno," I place a hand on his shoulder, "it's to late we need to go." The rest of the syndicates has left in fear of being caught. He nods as we turn towards his base direction.

We run towards his base as the day turns to night. This escape was a success, apart from the death of Ranboo. I should probably revive him soon. But not now not after he just died. I need to see his ghost to know he's still here for it to work.

We get to his base as Philza exits the house, a look of horror and despair on his face. Philza wasn't at the prison escape so he doesn't know what happened.

We get in hearing range with him as he starts talking. "Did Ranboo really die?" Techno and I stood in front of him.

Techno seems unable to tell him so I do instead, "yes, he died by the hands of Sam." He looks to his hands as if he's going to throw up. A few crows fly down and seem to try and comfort him. "How did you know?" I want to know how he knows everything that goes on with the server.

He looks up at me and says in a normal-ish voice, "that's for me to know and you to find out." Great, more secrets. I can't push him mentally for it because of how mentally strong he is. And I respect him for that.

Techno seems to find his voice because he says, "we should probably get inside, mobs are spawning." I look around to see zombies, skeletons, creepers, and spiders everywhere.

We get inside and Techno shuts the door. We all decide non-verbally that me and Philza will stay the night.

Everyone goes to their own areas and calm down from what's happen today. This was one hell of a day.

                                          A/N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
602 words
Hi 👋
Welcome to the end of the chapter. This is to get a base on what timeline it is and how things are before the real things start happening.

Once again check out @cashlin111 they got the idea.