Chapter 3 - Tommy

(Narrator POV)
Tommy has always been a bit naive. Maybe more then he should be. He was the type of kid that could be easily manipulated. That was proven right when he met Dream.

Ever since he joined the SMP at 9 he has been through hell. He joined with his older brother Wilber to become something special. They joined, built a nation, and went to war.

Of course, this was all after they met Dream. At first, he seemed nice. That is, until they made La'manburg. Upset was an bit of an understatement. He hated it. Saying that it and them all should be ruled by the greater Dreamland. And a nation ruled by itself would only mean trouble.

Thus, this begins the domino effect of all the terrible events that took place in the SMP.

And that leads to now.

(Tommy Second POV)

Tommy walked along silently in the woods, the death of Ranboo fresh on his mind. He'd just been killed yesterday by Sam from what he's been told, though he's not sure if that's true or if he should trust what they say. HECK, he didn't know who to trust!

'Phil maybe... I mean, he was the one that raised me. I can trust him... right?'

He shook his head as he stopped at the crater that was once L'manburg. The glass lined the top as vines hung from the obsidian grid above. The place was over grown with weeds at his feet. He moved a few weeds to the side as he continued walking on, picking up a allium along the way.

He planned to place the flower on Ranboo's grave if he ever finds it, or if there was a burial at all. Tommy held the flower in his hand, twirling it as he placed the flower on his ear for the time being, soon approaching the prison where Ranboo presumably died only a few hours earlier.

Standing in the waters, there were a few items left behind from the fight that took place somewhere there. A few swords were impaled into the ground with blood starting to mix into the waters. On one spot was a mix of green and red blood that was swelling together, nether separating or mixing in color.

As Tommy walked closer to the blood, he could see an eye of ender sitting in the middle, bobbing up and down slowly. He picked it up and pocketed it in his inventory, seeing as he now has an item of his to bury.

'Can't believe that he's actually dead now that I'm seeing this. Sam killing Ranboo? They had such a neutral relationship with each other. Why did he kill Ranboo?' Questions filled his mind as he walked away from the bloody water and onto grass. 'And Techno. Why did he break Dre-' he immediately shook the thought away from his mind, shuddering slightly from the name.

He shook his head harder as he stood straight up, the allium flower slipping from behind his ear, refusing to be afraid of a simple name. He had to be strong, to not show weakness. Because showing weakness could be the death of him and his friends.

"Right. None of that now. 'Need to find a nice burial place for Ranboo." He smiled slightly at the thought of finding a nice resting place away from the prison. If Ranboo ever came back as a ghost, Tommy wouldn't want him seeing his grave next to the prison, forgotten.

As he walked away from the prison searching for a place to bury the item. Possibly near Tubbo's house but that could end badly as Tubbo would be very upset with his husband's death. Finding a nice patch of grass that could see most of the SMP.

Digging 2 down and 3 across Tommy carefully dropping the eye in the middle. Replacing the dirt and placing a gravestone with the words 'here lies Ranboo my Beloved, 2003 - 2022' at the front before placing the allium into a flowerpot next to the gravestone. He prayed quietly to Prime that Ranboo would have a nicer afterlife.

Soon a weight was felt on his back, causing him to lose his balance and stumble forward a bit before catching himself. Clinging on his back was Drista, god of chaos. She had a green hoodie with the hood pulled up to cover her dirty blond hair and black cargo pants. Her circular white mask had a mischievous smile on it ( >:) ) that was pulled over her face, exposing only her mouth.

"Hey Tommy! Whatcha doing?" She was smiling widely before following Tommy's eyes to the grave. Face falling she gets off Tommy's back as he stands up straight. "Hey Drista." Tommy spoke in a quiet voice as he kept his eyes on the grave.

There were no more words that passed between them as Drista looked at the grave, feeling sorrow and guilt for not protecting him or being there. Silently, she brought her hands up and clasped them together as she silently prayed to Prime that he would have a nice afterlife. Tommy mimicked her actions as they stood in silence, both praying to Prime.

(Second POV)

Away from Drista and Tommy stood Dream behind the tree lines, away from view. He held a netherite axe in one hand and the other on the tree. He clenched the axe tightly. He wished that he hadn't destroyed Tommy's life. And so young too.

He had to make a decision. A) stay and reveal himself to his brother and sister, that could end badly. Or B) leave and try to make amends with him in the shadows. He chose the latter as he walked slightly farther away from view, watching as Tommy soon left with Drista after paying his respects.

Making sure that they were out of sight he walked out from the trees and to the grave. He didn't feel different about Ranboo but them dying wasn't apart of the plan. He could revive him soon but he needs their ghost. He sighs as he places Ranboo's 'do not read' book on the grave. "May you rest in peace until your revival."

Dream turns and walked away, back to the forest, axe hanging over his shoulder. How will he fix his relationship with his brother?

                                          A/N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1081 words
The plot is a bit shaky and to be honest I'm still thinking on the plot for future chapters so things might be slow.