What to do

I've been feeling really weird since performing at the patio a few days ago. I mean it was amazing performing like that and all but I still have feelings for Chad. I know I do, but I know that no matter what he says he'll never change. It annoys me how much I still think about him. Ever since I bumped into him yesterday when walking to the studio he's all i've thought about. This isn't healthy. I really want to give him a second chance but I know that eventually we'll get back to where we are now. Nothing good ever seems to last with him.

My thoughts were interrupted by Marshall approaching me.
"Hey Sonny"

"Oh hey Marshall, whats up?"

"I need you to take this script to Mckensie Falls, I would do it myself but i'm late for a meeting with Mr. Condor."

Ugh. You'd think with the amount of people that work here, he could have found somebody else other than me to do this. I'm just too nice for my own good.

"uhh, yeah sure" I said plastering on a fake smile.

"Thanks, I need to meet up with you guys later, we need some ideas for a new sketch!" he said whilst hurriedly walking away.

I held the script in my hands and gave a deep sigh. I can't avoid Chad forever, were bound to see each other all the time in passing but today was one of those days where I really and I mean really couldn't face him. Especially when I can't seem to shake him from my head these past few days.

"Come on you can do this Sonny" I whispered to myself.

Smoothing down my clothes I continued towards the Mckensie Falls studios.
When I entered Chad hadn't noticed me and I could hear him going on about how his Script was taking forever to get here.
"Well...I guess I know who the scripts for" I said to myself rolling my eyes.

"Chad"

"Oh..um..hey Sonny. What are you doing here?" he looked somewhat shocked to see me here, but also pleased.

"Your script" I said bluntly, passing it over to him.

"Oh...thanks"

"Well uh...I should get going so..."

I turned to walk away.

"Sonny wait." Chad grabbed my arm.

"Look Chad..were -" he cut me off

"Sonny, I don't want things to be awkward between us...can we at least try to be friends?" His eyes were sincere and I could tell he meant every word.

I let out a loud sigh "I guess so"

"Good"

"Good"

"fine" he smiled.

"fine" I gave a small smile.

I guess being friends with Chad is better than staying angry at him and having things be awkward for the rest of my career on the show. I mean I don't know if I'll ever fully forgive him for what he did but I can at least be civil with him.

I walked into the prop house to Tawni admiring her nails and firing questions at me.

"And where have you been?"

"Marshall wanted me to drop something off at Mckensie Falls. Sorry"

"Oh drop the act Sonny!" Tawni said.

"What it's true!"

"I know you went to see Chad"

"Tawni, you can even ask Marshall I swear to you I had to drop a script off to them."