MEETING~

(BOLD WORDS ARE DIALOGUE)

Y/N POV:

Hey everyone welcome to my POV. At the moment I'm getting ready to leave for meetings. I'm a producer/writer and a choreographer. Okay, thanks for listening now 👋🏼👋🏼.

It was an ordinary day for me as usual, waking up and going to the studio. This morning was a struggle, didn't sleep much because of how much work there is. But thanks to Jimin's message this morning, it made up for the rough morning.

I was heading to HYBE since I'm going to work with a group named LESSERAFIM.

"Hi excuse me but are you Y/n?" Yunjin asked.

"Yes may help you miss."

"Omg sorry but I'm Yunjin from LESSERAFIM the group you're going to work with"

"Nice to meet you Yunjin, since we're here together can you show me the studio"

As we arrived at the studio the other girls were already there. Once they saw us they came towards us.

"Good morning ladies I'm Y/n Lim from today on I'm your producer/writer ." The rest of the girls came and greeted me.

"So today we are not going to be in the studio, I'm just here to introduce myself, but I'll be around if needed." After the interaction with LESSERAFIM I left for SM.

On the way to SM I stopped by a new cafe shop near the building and bought drinks for the girls. After buying the drinks, I got in the car and then left.

I arrived at SM shortly, I texted Karina before I came that I would be there. I was stopped by Jeno before entering Aespa's practice room.

"Hey, Y/n what are you doing here?"

"I'm here 'cause I have a meeting with Lee Soo-man nim. But imma drop these off to the girls before I go."

"Wait you have a meeting with lee soo-man nim too?"

"Yeah, it's about producing for a song called Hot & Cold."

"Wait you're the producer that's going to be working with us; why didn't you tell me."

"I just found out this morning; wait you knew about the song."

"Yeah Lee Soo-man nim had a meeting with individuals who are participating in the winter album, and I was one of them."

"Are you heading there now; cause I'm going to drop these off, you can come if you want."

"Yeah sure I'll come since it's one the way to the meeting room."

We arrived shortly at Aespa's practice room.  Before I entered I knocked before going in because you know manners and plus I didn't want to disturb them.

"Who's here." someone said from behind the door, but from my guess it was Karina.

"I have a delivery for Aespa," I said to just tease her. Karina opened the door.

"Omg Y/n what are you doing here," Karina said as she hugged me. I couldn't really hug her properly because of the drinks in my hands.

"Hi to you too but if you don't mind unhugging me real quick I have drinks in my hands remember," Karina unhugged me as I put the drinks down.

"Oppps my bad, but what are you doing here for real though."

"I'm here for a meeting with Lee-Soo Man nim in about 10 minutes so if you mind I gotta head."

"Ohh really I have a meeting with Lee-Soo Man nim also, let's go together."

It didn't us long to the meeting room where Kai and Seulgi sunbae were already seated.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK SO FAR IN THE COMMENTS. IT'S A LITTLE RUSTY BUT I'LL GET BETTER EVENTUALLY!!! 😊😜