THE WEEKEND PT.2

Y/N POV:

Having Yunjin here was a really big help to me. I think if she wasn't I would probably explode and be an idiot and confess.

Yunjin: So how is working on this project with her and your brother? *smirked*

I don't mind working with Jeno it's just her she gets all giddy whenever he's there or he's mentioned. I don't know but she for sure has a crush on him. I don't want to admit it but what can I do if she does tho.

Yunjin: Look I see where you're coming from but let's just wait and see. But first, let's test the water huh. *wiggled eyebrows*

What do you mean to test the waters * Yunjin dragging me to the pool*

Yunjin: *pushed Y/n in the pool*

Instead of Yunjin pushing only Y/n into the pool, Y/n pulled Yunjin into the pool with him.

Yunjin: ahhh!! *falls in the pool*

*rises up from the pool*holding Yunjins waist* wth was that for

Yunjin: *blushes cause of how close their faces are* Don't move she's looking.

*looks towards where Karina is* why does it matter if she's looking or not it doesn't mean anything.

Yunjin: there is a point *moves Y/n face towards her*

Yunjin: now you see the point. *smirking*

okay okay you win there was a point to this but you didn't need to push me in the pool. Now move cause it's uncomfortable with everyone looking at us. *lets Yunjin go*

Yunjin: Oh c'mon I know some way you liked being that close *giggling*

In your dreams Ms.Huh.

Yunjin: And I will keep dreaming about it.

After everyone was done swimming, they all headed inside.

Jeno: ok so Y/n will take you girls to the upstairs bathrooms and rooms. Y/n and I will take downstairs, if you need anything we'll be down here.

Ok c'mon, let's go. *started heading upstairs*

Yunjin: wait oppa *holds Y/n's arm*

*whispered* what are you doing now?

Yunjin: *whispered* Don't worry just follow along *laughing*

*sighed* what am I going to do with you.

Yunjin you will take this room, everything should be prepared for tonight if you need anything come tell me.

Yunjin: thank you oppa, see you later *winked*

*shakes head* ok next Ningning and Winter you will take the room next door, then Karina and Giselle you will take the room across. *points across the hall*

BOLD(y/n thoughts)

Karina: wait y/n can we talk in your room.

ok c'mon. *walks to room*

*enter rooms* what do you want to talk about?

Karina: Are you and Yunjin together?

Y/n: what do you mean together? I'm playing dumb I know but it's a part of the plan

Karina: Don't play stupid you know what I mean.

Y/n: if you're talking about dating then no, but why would that be your business anyways?

Karina: Because I care. do you care though. and I'm your best friend yeah just best friends so I should be able to know am I right?

Look rina I don't wanna talk about this right now so just go up your room and get ready for movie night.

Karina: then when are we going to talk about because apparently you're avoiding every conversation I try to start with you

I could tell she was getting frustrated with me. but what can I do I can't tell her now.

I'll tell when I'm ready not now. You'll be the first person to know if that makes you feel better. *leaves room*

Everyone had washed up, now it was movie time.

*seating arrangements*

*yunjin,me,karina,jeno on one part of the couch

*ningning,winter,giselle on the other side

Being in between these two is going to be the end of me. HELPPPPP!!!

THE END.