Chapter 3: A Deal!

"Jungkook", i shouted.
"Jennie," Jungkook shouted back.
We both hugged each other leaving taehyung dumbfounded

"Oh my God  ,what are you doing here ",said jungkook surprise on his face.
"I think I should ask you this question what are you doing here" I replied.

"This is my house this party is held by my brother and my mom", said jungkook.
" oh really I am just invited in this party or I should say force to come in this party" I said.

We both were talking when we heard someone fake coughing.
Taehyung spoke, Jennie Jungkook is my brother.
Really you both are brothers you don't look you both have different personalities.

Yeah you are right, Jungkook said.
Jungkook your friends are waiting i think you should attend them and let me and jennie speak.
I was completely shock the way Taehyung spend his brother just to talk to me.

Meanwhile, Jennie's mom ,dad and taehyung mom were sitting on a very private and comfortable couch.

I think it's such a great deal, what do you think Mrs Kim, asked taehyung mom.
I think this is best, said Jennie's dad.
Once they get married we will combine both companies it will such a big profit, said taehyung mom.
They all shared the smile, drink a bit and was all set for them to get marry.

*Taehyung and jennie*
So I heard that you came here just because you were forced, he said raising his eyebrow.
Yeah I don't like business and all I'm not into all this, i replied confidently.

We both talk about how I know Jungkook then something about business and soon we greeted goodbye.

Jennie's pov
We were in car dad was driving while mom was just staring at me .
But then my mom spoke , darling once we reach home we need to talk.
I just nodded.

Around 20 min we were home all were sitting on the couch. When my mom said, Jennie when are you getting married??.
I got shock by her words and heard rosé laughing.
Rosé can you stop laughing??, I said with a fake smile.

Mom i haven't decided anything about marriage and i not ready, i said very clamly.
But I have decided that you are getting married to taehyung and that's the decision I don't want any further questions, mom said ordering me.
What taehyung????, I said with curiosity.
Yess, she replied quickly.
But mom-, i was about to say but then she cut me off.
I have already decided and you are getting marry, she said.

I run towards my room and locked it with anger.
But then I heard a knock on my door.
It was rosé.
Unnie open the door for me, she said.
I open the door and let rosé come inside.

Then I started my complent session, how can mom do this to me and blah blah blah....
To which rosé replied, Unnie we can't change mom's decision. She is the one who always take decisions for us. We can't do anything.

•End of flashback •

Ma'am you reach the house , said the driver.
I opened my eyes and went inside where everyone was waiting for me.

Unnie how was the date, rosé said without having any patience.

Like the date matter the wedding is already fix doesn't matter leave it, saying this i went to my room back

At taehyung house

Taehyung just reached the house and was ready to go to his room, but suddenly a voice stop him.

My son, you are back how was the date ??, Asked taehyung's mom in delicate voice.
Meanwhile Jungkook who was just sitting on the couch suddenly spoke, what date ??? Why don't I know this ??

Taehyung's mom, I have set taehyung and jennie together for the marriage.
Whatt Jennie kim you mean THE JENNIE KIM, Jungkook said with a surprise.

Yess what's wrong with your expression??, Asked taehyung.
Like did she agree???,asked Jungkook without answering taehyung.
Answer me first Jungkook have you forgotten your manners??, Said taehyung furiously.

That girl is a idol she have almost rejected every boy in the industry and mom is telling that she is getting married to you which sound impossible to me, said jungkook describing how delicate and wanted girl she is in the k-pop industry.

You know nothing is impossible for kim taehyung, saying this taehyung left to his room.

Jungkook was just shock to know the sudden marriage news but inside he was happy to know that he's brother is getting married forgetting his past.
I hate it when taehyung behave cold just because of some random person.

I know Jennie can fix him after all she is the badass k-pop idol who knows how to fight, Jungkook thought with his smirk.
Hugging his mom , I love you mom for setting Jennie and taehyung together.

Guys you all are reading the story but not voting and commenting I'm hurt.....
Sorry for not updating i could cold because of changing weather hope who understand!!!!!!!!!!!!