Blair

••••••••••••••••••••••••
"You don't realize how frozen you are, until someone melts your ice."
••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm glad Ace and I finally got over our differences.

I've always wanted this relationship, the one from the books, the grumpy and sunshine relationship.

But not everything that shines is gold.

Because I make my decisions based on my feelings, and my feelings are much different than Ace's, I see the good in people, while he sees the reality 'as it is.'

Just like three days ago, what happens with Amber, she needed my help, so I helped her, while Andrew was all in for ignoring her and let her do it.

I couldn't.

So, I'm on my way to the police station, cause turns out the last six meetings weren't enough.

God, don't they think I got the rules already?

Turns out, they don't.

Cause the second I arrived, they gave me a literally sheet full of rules.

I mean, seriously?

——————————————
𝚁𝚄𝙻𝙴𝚂

I. Do not say anything that can put your story in danger, stick to the script.

II. Make sure to put on sharp jewelry in addition to the Weapons on you, sharp rings, sharp earring, and more.

III. Make sure your nails sharp enough to scratch, and even make the Suspect bleed, but not sharp enough to be used against you.

IV. We need the suspect to admit exactly what happened, we need him to name the victim , or to name what he did, we need evidence.

V. IF YOU THINK THE SUSPECT IS ONTO YOU, GET AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN.

——————————————

"Blair, you cannot risk your life, if you think the suspect is aware of you being undercover, do your best to make sure you stay safe."

I frowned, "I thought me doing it is risking my life."

The guy said, he didn't mention his name, "It is, but your life are in great hands as long as you sell the story."

Why didn't he mention his name?

"Whats your name?" I asked.

He frowned, "we're talking about dangerous situations, situations where some people died, and you wanna know my name?"

I nodded, "yeah, sounds about right."

He rolled his eyes, mumbling something about 'teenage girls.'
"My name is Luke."

I rolled my eyes in return, "like Luke Castellan?"

He opened his phone, still frowning, typing some shit.

After about five minutes, he scowled , "I had to google it, is that the villain in Percy Jackson?"