chapter 37

Tae holding his cheeks jk stood up from tae laps again jk slap tae cheeks... everyone get confused expect  namjin and demon king..

Tae didn't do anything, he just getting the slap..his cheeks get swollen and red but jk didn't stop ,demon king took step to stop him but tae signal him to stay still..

Tae:: don't..strain yourself hyung..just told any other to beat me ,you will feel weak ,our champ is also in your tummy ( place his hands on jk stomach who look at tae with fire eyes )

Jk didn't utter any word , he was in extreme anger..

Jk::..yo.u broke ..the ( sob ) promise.. right..our promise.. you promised on our love tae, how.. could you.. broke it.. i feel very happy to .. die for you.. but ( sob ) now you just make me live in hell...( Hold tae collar who look at him with teary eyes )

Jk:: I HATE YOU...( run to his room and closed it with a loud thud )

Tae look at the direction where kook left and smiled widely like he won the world..but he was hiding the pain which was seen by none..

YG:: what is happening in here ??

Nj::tae is gonna sacrifice is life soon ( pale face )

Jm:: but how?? ( Panick )

V:: now kook is pregnant, so there is no way jk let his unborn die... He have to accept the life which tae give..( others look at tae with aching heart )

Hb::he can do this before too right??( Teary eyes )

Everyone look at tae for an answer..

Tae:: when we are in past life , he get a promise from me that i won't make him pregnant , because he know it's the simple way to save his life by sacrifice mine..soo he find this and we promised , this promise is not like others...we promised on our love , if we broke it , it's like our bond will get weak day by day and one day finally he will forget me ( Chuckle bitterly ). I have to soon give my soul to him...

V:: so he will forget you soon. ( Painful voice )

Tae nodded others tear up..

Tae:: it's good for him to lead a happy life..i was very adament to not use this  way but what to do it's the only cruel way to save him.. when i want to save him I know he will suffer after i leave the world but out memories will remain in jk mind...but now( tears ) he won't remember me ...it's good right... right.. yeah..(. Tae was blabbering )

Few days after::

Tae try to talk to jk who is avoiding him to the core..tae tried repeatedly..

Jk sit in the balcony while placing his hands on the tummy caresses his belly...

Jk:: your appa is soo meanie, right baby?? Why your appa ( tears ) love me soo much..Huhh tell me bub.. i am soo mad at him...( When he is talking to the baby ,tae enter with fruit juice and smile at jk .)

Tae:: what my babies doing?? ( Sit beside jk who look away , tae lift jk shirt and placed his hands on jk tummy who close is eyes feeling tae cold hands )

Tae:: bun can you hear your appa voice. ( Fond smile ,jk look at him with unknown gaze ) baby don't give struggle to your eomma after i leave ok. Just take care of your eomma in my place and give him the happiness which i didn't give. ( Caresses his belly)

Jk::so in my memory you will vanish right, the love which we have for each other...( Jk took a deep breath ) how could you baby hmm how could you ( cup tae cheeks who is looking at him ) be soo cruel ( tae pull jk into a tight hug and kiss his forehead, who's eyes  are empty , there is no tears left in both eyes)

Tae detached himself from jk and kept his head on jk lap and kiss his tummy..
Jk stroke his hair..they both looking at the night sky with full of stars , a cold breeze caresses their skin making them feel relax...

Jk:: I love you baby ( tae look at jk who  look at the stars )

Tae:: i love you too hyung. ( Nuzzle his face in jk tummy, soon jk hear a cute snores ,jk bend down and give a kiss on tae hair )

Jk:: you know what baby in this world no one is important for me than you ( look at the moon )

They spend their night with each other presence...

In namjin bedroom ::

Nj:: the only way we have is now closed ( grip his hair frustratingly )

Jin:: what to do joonie..just do something to save them..( Jin is crying hardly )

Nj:: i tried jinnie but that way to not possible now..only we can save two souls but now they are three souls it's our misfortune we can't say this to anyone..( hug Jin tightly )

Jin:: I am his eomma joonie. , How can I saw them suffering..( cry hard ) we can't we do save them before..

Nj:: we are cursed Jin, that's the reason I wait until we get a good opportunity but now everything goes fail..( angry )

On the otherside::

Demon king is sitting in his bed lonely then gukk went inside and hug V tightly who flinched but soon composed and hug him back..

V:: my son is going to leave me forever  gukk , you know i was little bit selfish when I get to know tae is safe i was relieved a bit but that does not mean i didn't love kook..he is also like my son..but tae is my everything gukk.. how can I accept the world without him ( gukk seen demon king crying but now he look soo broken )

Two months passed ,jk health is not healing so now it's the time to give tae soul to him.. so tae decided to talk to him.. nowadays jk feel his some of his tae memories is vanishing...

_______________End___________________

Vote and comment....