seventy-three : arrival

Third Person's POV

"Kuya, you also cared for her didn't you? That one christmas gift was from you haha." Serafina's eyes saddened when naabutan niya nalang kayo sa airport na umalis.

"Of course, I did. So you did." Constantine (Stan) sighed.

That two were the ones who's giving you comfort food.

Alexandrea and Alexandrite (drite and drea) actually just pity you the whole time, sila may highschool life, ikaw wala.

But they really helped you sa business mo, they were the one organizing your parcels secretly.

All your cousins really cared for you, kahit magulo sila on their own.

Natutunan ni Stan to how to take care of her sisters, nagiiba iba na sila ng treatment. It's better now, they become more aware of their words.

It's because of your impact. They were happy nang malaman nilang okay ka na.

They hope someday na bumalik ka rin to create bonds with them.

Your eyes will always still remain dead empty. Kahit gaano ka pa kasayang babalik, you knew it will still be hell.

Pretend to be a bitch like never cared for him. That's the goal.

On the other side...

1 year and almost two months ka nang wala sa paningin ni Chifuyu. He had evolved, nagkaroon ng glow up and character development.

He had his piercing, his clothe styling improved at higit sa lahat, hindi na nga pala siya omelette hairstyled.

"Paano kung bumalik ang greatest what if mo?" The public speaker plays a radio station.

"Anong gagawin mo?"

"Hah?" he lamely responded na parang tanga, Peke J on his shoulder. He's on his way para makipagkita na kayla Kazu at Baji sa food bazaar.

"Will you say 'Hi'? No. Just ignore it.."

"Corny- Peke J!!!" biglang tumalon ito at tumakbo paalis!" he ran away too.

"Ang cute ng pusa naman na to, mukang may nagmamay ari ata.. Nasan na ba si Chifuyu?" Kazu looked around, at pinulot ang puting pusa.

Finally at nakita na ni Chifuyu sila Kazutora ngunit..

'W-winter..?' that pink collar!

"But you can't."

That's when he realized that you're here too.

"Huh.. shit." he ran to look for you.

"Wag ka nang mawala~ (wag ka nang mawala) ~"

"Y-y/n.." he called your name under his breathe.

His heart is jumping in joy! Putangina, is this really the day????

"Damn it.. asan na yon?" mas hinanap ka pa niya kesa sa pusa niya eh! He won't give up!

"What if your 'greatest what if'..

is right in front of you?" and there.

He finally saw again the girl that he loves the most at the other street with your side view, hawak si Peke J.

His heart is pounding much even more, the spark on his eyes became bigger.

With all his sleepless nights, breakdowns and heartbreak.. he forgot it in a moment. The atmosphere slowed.

Your hair looks healthy and shiny.. your skin still looks glowing. The way your eyes blinked with your eyelash.. just perfect.