ii. nat's great gaydar

When Nat finishes her afternoon class, she decides to go to Central Perk for a cup of hot chocolate and a scone before she has another class around three.

She finds Ross and the others guys are already there. "Do you guys not have jobs or lives?" She gives her order to Gunther. "We're actually about to go build furniture at Ross' new place," Nat frowns at Joey's response.

"Carol left me," Ross mopes and she nods. "Makes sense, she is a lesbian," Ross grabs her arm and starts shaking her. "You knew!" She pulls away from him, patting her hair down.

"I have an amazing gaydar," she sits down next to Chandler, putting her bag on his lap as he looks through it immediately. "Why didn't you tell me?" Ross asks and Nat tells Gunther she wants her order to go.

"I thought I was wrong when she married you but I guess lesbians love Ross," Gunther hands her her bag and she pays with money she takes from Chandler's pocket. She's thankful they're there because she forgot her wallet at home.

"I wish lesbians loved me," Chandler spoke up and Nat kissed the top of his head. "This lesbian loves you," she pulls him up as the group starts heading to Ross' apartment.

"Yeah but you're into your babysitter," when Nat takes a sip of her hot chocolate she nearly chokes. "What?" Ross pipes up from next to Joey as they catch a bus. "He's lying, he's full of it," Nat adjusts her headphones around her neck.

"Am I? Am I really?" Chandler asks and she pushes him before sitting down at the back and ignoring them for the rest of the ride.

When they get to Ross' new apartment they help him as best as they can and Nat and Joey spend almost the entire time just goofing around.

"Where's this supposed to go?" After building the bookshelf, Joey is holding an extra nail in his hand. "In there," Nat throws it into the flower pot.

They turn around and Ross is mopping towards them with a can of beer. "This was Carol's favourite beer," Nat takes it from him and holds the top of the beer to the ground as she breaks a hole in the bottom with her teeth before shotgunning it.

"Now there's no more beer," she tosses the can into the trash can as the boys watch. "Remember when we used to do stuff like that?" Ross asked and he and Chandler burst into laughter. "We were never that cool," Chandler pats his friend's shoulder.

"I can't stay and mope with you guys the entire day, I have to go to class," Nat takes a paper towel from Ross as she wipes her mouth before picking up her bag. "Make sure Ross doesn't kill himself,"