🌷||Volume 1||🌷

~Chapter 1~
"The Moon met the Sun"

(Warning in this chapter)
Boy x Boy
Tanjirou x Muichiro
Lbgt+
Bullying
Suicide topics

------
Muichiro's pov
------

Recently, I had a feeling like someone was following me, secretly. Today was Monday, one of the worst story for a lot of people in School. I met up with one of my friends, Mitsuri, she was pretty, atleast for her hair. She was also very loud for my liking but I didn't mind her as long as she was nice. We walked into the School and into our homeroom, where I found something I didn't want to see. Someone doing my job for me, a boy, someone I think I met before but I don't know.

He was cleaning my desk? Mitsuri walked over to the boy for me tapped his shoulder, catching his attention, "Excuse me, I don't believe we have met before. I'm Mitsuri! Um..what are you doing to my friend's desk?" He looked over to me and I got a good look on his appearance. His hair was like red and black almost, and his eyes looked like a dark shade of red, his eyes looked so kind and pretty. I think I knew him, Tanjirou? I heard he was pretty popular, and a lot of the girl's in my class love to talk about him so much. Not gonna lie, he was fairly good looking.

"Well, one of my friends are in this class, Inosuke, and I noticed all this writing on his desk, saying all these terrible things, telling him to kill himself, how he looks like a girl, etc, it made me kinds upset and I wanted to clean it up before he sees it, but I didn't know he was gonna come in this early.." we were 10 minutes earlier than we needed to be.

"I appreciate it, um..?"
"Tanjirou, Tanjirou Kamado!"
"Thank you, Tanjirou, I'm sure Tokito appreciates it as well.." she turned to me and nodded, I kinda got annoyed knowing we were friends for 3 years and yet she still thinks calling me by my last name is more formal for me.

I bowed down as a way of saying thinks and then, I grabbed his hand, taking whatever he was using to clean my desk, and finished cleaning my desk. When I touched his hands, they were so warm, some say when your hands are either cold or warm, it can identify whether or not your cold or warm hearted. He did most of the work for me, and I finished cleaning it and wiped it with a towel.

"Hey um..Tokito?" I heard the tall male say, I turned around, waiting for an question, "um..I was wondering if you would like to hang out during lunch? After your done eating with your friends of course!" I tired to think of an reply and answered, "Sure...I wouldn't mind." He smiled, warmly, I felt my cheeks gree warm and he waved goodbye to me and walked out of the classroom, and Mitsuri whispered in my ear, "Tokito, your-"
"Muichiro..please"
"Oh! Muichiro, your blushing~"
"W-What?"
She smiled and said her goodbyes before the classroom when the first bell rang.

I sat in my desk and heard the students starting to foam into the room. I sat there looking outside while my rested on the palm of my hand and heard the laughing from the students. I found it annoying but eventually I got used to the kids making fun of me, which seemed to get most of them really mad. Soon that madness will lead them to violence one day. I gasped as one of the kids clapped their hands right in my ears as another pulled my hair. "Hey Muichiro? How come your hair is so long? Are you trying to be a girl or Rapunzel?"

As the students laughed, I answered, "Sorry for upset you, but Rapunzel eventually found the person she loved and got a happy ending, mother gothal died, I wonder who will die soon." I felt the class slowly started laughing a little and the girl glared at me and walked away, while telling everyone to shut up. I knew today was gonna be a bit of a long day. As the teacher walked in, class started, I opened my book and waved the birds goodbye and heard kids start judging me, saying I'm trying to live my Disney moment.

But does everyone talk to their pet's? Why is it wrong to talk to animals if we all do it everyday?

As the next few bells and hours passed by, it was lunch and some kids pushed me during the hallways and laughed it off and acted like in the "wind" I walked to my friend's and sat down at the table we usually hang out by. I began eating while some of the others began talking about other things I didn't understand. "So...I was thinking! Why not throw an amazing party at my place at the end of the month!" I heard Uzui yell, he was one of the most popular males attending this School, he a lot taller than I am and is a lady's man, last time I checked he is dating 3 girls.

"I'll come!" Renkoku yelled!
"As long as I don't get bored again.. I'll attend" Shinobu said, while placing her hand under her cheek, saying it with a smile. A little later I finished my lunch and stood up and was about to leave until, Obanai asked, "Muichiro? Where are you going?" I turned around and said, "Some boy.. Tanjirou, said he wanted to hang out with me during lunch." I answered and all of them caught on, was I the only one who did not recognize him at first glance?

"Well fun fact! When Tanjirou was talking to Muichiro, I saw his face turn red! It was really cute!" Mitsuri commented and I turned around in embarrassment as ai heard them start laughing, "Damn, I didn't know Tanjirou could attract males to!" Uzui laughed and I waved goodbye, not looking at them and walked away. I felt my cheeks, they felt a little warm. I looked around and someome creep up behind me and tapped my shoulder making me gasp and I quickly turned around snd backed away, I looked up a little to see a concerned Tanjirou.

"I'm sorry, Tokito! I didn't mean to scare you!" I nodded, accepting it, though he gave me a small fright. He led me to a place, a pretty Sakura tree stood there.

 He led me to a place, a pretty Sakura tree stood there

It's not often I come upon this area of the School, because I always follow wherever my friends choose to eat, I just never leave where they are, I don't go exploring on my own. We headed down the small steps and we sat down at a bench nearby. "Why did you want to hang out with me?" I asked, a little curious, he turned to me and smiled again, "Because I wanted to get to know you slot better! I never seen you around before!" He said, I felt like there was a lot more tot the story than that simple explanation, but it for now.

"You know a lot of girl's tend to ask me to meet there around here and confess their love to me...I don't know why here, I guess this is more of an, perfect place to confess your love?" He said and I replied, "Well, there is a lot of Sakura trees around here, and everyone finds those beautiful, I heard Kanao confessed her love to you...why did you reject?" I asked, "I didn't mean to, I just had romantic feelings for her. I haven't talk to her as much, but we are still friends, just kinda awkward now. I hope she might find someone in the future maybe. Has someone ever confessed to you? Tokito?"

"You can call me Muichiro, and in elementary..I think? I don't think it really counts though...I don't think elementary kids know what love really is still..." He then asked me, "How come students bully you Muichiro?" I didn't really know the answer to that question, "I don't know...they call me a girl because of my hair, they call me a little short, weak and ugly. I don't blame them though.."

I felt Tanjirou grab my hands and yelled, "Your not ugly! In fact I think your pretty cute alright! I don't think you look like a girl as much! Don't listen to them alright?" I felt my face heat up, did he really just say that? Did he really call me cute? I nodded slowly and looked away blushing.

This boy, I just met him but he makes me feel some type of way for no reason, and I love it.

-------------
Thank you
for reading
-------------