🌷||Volume 3||🌷

~Chapter 3~
"The Sun makes a move"

(Warning in this chapter)
Boy x Boy
Tanjirou x Muichiro
Lbgt+
Cursing
Bullying

------
Tanjirou's pov
------

I waited for Muichiro on my bed and just layed there for a little. I was staring at the ceiling trying to think of ideas on what to do and what I can do. Then Nezuko walked in and laughed when she saw how bored I was, "Hey Tanjirou? Is Muichiro still coming?" I nodded and she smiled so sweetly, "Why? Are you developing feelings for him?" I asked her and her face was red, I couldn't tell if she was caught in the act or she was embarrassed and began playing with her hair, "I actually like someone else, Tanjirou.." I stood up from my bed quickly.

"What?! Since when?"

"Almost a year now...I don't know what attracted me to him! He is so strange it's cute and dumb at the same time! But it wouldn't hurt giving him a chance.."

"Who is this man? What is his name? Do I know him? Am I friends with him"

"As if I would tell you! Here let's make a bet! If I win in Mario kart right now, you'll have to tell me your crush and you'll give me your dessert for the remainder of the week! If I lose, I'll tell you my crush and I'll give you my dessert!"

"Okay bet!" I loaded up the game and then handed Nezuko her controller and then we began playing. By then, I heard the doorbell and someone answered the door, that being my mom and I heard footsteps coming upstairs. I was focused for a short while and I almost open and then I heard the door, "Hey, Tanjirou.." I gasped and looked over to him and then Nezuko immediately won and cheered herself, and thanked Muichiro and I felt embarrassed. "Now tell me Tanjirou!" I felt my face heat up and I told Muichiro to sit on my bed and he did so. I whispered into my sister's ears and she smirked and told me something I didn't expect.

I felt my face heat up and she left the room saying, "Enjoy your alone time~!" Muichiro asked me, "What was that about?"
"Nothing you needed to know of!" He sighed and nodded and I question him, "Do you want to maybe watch a movie? Play some games?"
"Games sound nice.."
He slides off the bed and sat next to me and I gave him a controller and just played Mario kart again, and again. The way Muichiro smiles whenever he wins is cute, 3 rounds in a row, I lose on purpose to see it.

"Hey Tanji, I'm hungry" I blushed red. Did he just gave me a nickname?! "W-What did you call me?" I saw his face expression turned into a embarrassed expression. "I-I'm sorry, Tanjirou.." I smiled and patted his head, "it's alright, Mui, let's go grab a snack okay?" I saw his face turn more red and it was adorable! We walked downstairs and I let him snack in some of my chips I've been saving and then Hanako walked into the kitchen, "Tanjirou who is this? Is she your girlfriend?" I knew both of us were embarrassed and I quickly said, "first of all, Muichiro is a boy, and secondly, we are not dating! We are just friends!"

"But Tanjirou! Every romance movies that involve I watched so far, have either the main or side characters say they are friends! But they end up with each other 78% of the time! It's technically accurate!"

"That's movies! It's not life Hanako!"

"Whatever you say! You owe me rice balls if I'm correct!" I rolled my eyes and she ate a apple, heading back to her room. "She's cute" Muichiro commented and I nodded. "Do you have any siblings Mui?" He nodded, "I have an identical older twin, Yuichiro, but he is sick recently and has hardly any strength to stand up, he is able to sit up now, so he is making progress!" He smiled and looked a little and said, "Well hey, atleast there is a sign he will make an recovery!" He looked over to me and smiled.

"Hey, Mui, have you dated anyone?" He looked back at me and ate another and nodded and frozed for minute, "There was boy I think I kinda liked but when he confessed to me, I didn't want to miss an opportunity, plus I pitied him. But we fell out of love, at least I did first, now he wants to get with me again, I always reject him thought he ain't interesting." I laughed a little and I placed my hand under his chin and faced him towards me and said, "I think I can you better than he can~" His fave turned red and he replied, "W-Whatever"

" I laughed a little and I placed my hand under his chin and faced him towards me and said, "I think I can you better than he can~" His fave turned red and he replied, "W-Whatever"

I

laughed at his reaction then patted his head gently and commented, "your reaction is cute though!" I felt him smack my hand quickly and I fell to the ground, he smacked my hand pretty hard, "Shut up, idiot" I continued laughing and he softly kept kicking and I eventually got up from laughing. "Hey Mui, is it okay if we do this more often?"
"You mean me kicking you?"
"No"
"Then what?"
"I mean us hanging out after school!"
"Uh...sure. Whenever I'm free."
"Really? Thank you Mui!"

Later during the night, Muichiro checked the time and said he had to leave and I was pretty upset that he had to leave so soon. It felt like time went by so fast. When your having Funtime seems to go by a lot faster and you don't want to go faster, it really sucks though. I walked Muichiro downstairs and outside and he said, "Thank you for having me over Tanji, I do appreciate it" He bowed down and I smiled. "No, thank you for coming over, I had fun!" I walked over to him and kissed his cheek and he blushed red and looked away, placing his hand where I kissed him.

(Meanwhile Nezuko is taking photos)

-------------
Thank you
for reading
-------------