Chapter 20

Ji Rang wore a pair of black sports pants today.

This pair of pants has no pockets.

The atmosphere was awkward for a while. The boy who was still fierce just a minute ago was suddenly a little at a loss. He hesitated, seeing Qi Ying's expectant gaze and asked, "Can I give it tomorrow?"

She also saw that he didn't bring any candy today, so she nodded obediently.

The bus arrived at the stop, and the surrounding students crowded up around it. Qi Ying waved at him and turned to enter into the bus. Ji Rang couldn't get used to the smell of the bus, and took two steps back, holding his nose.

Seeing that, Qi Ying swiped her card and staggered to reach the handholds.

One second before the bus door closed, he suddenly boarded the bus with a leap.

The originally crowded carriage became even more crowded, because everyone was swept back, and the door was closed instantly. Qi Ying was also crowded into the middle.

He frowned more tightly and was about to walk towards the back. The driver said, "Swipe the card."

Ji Rang halted, looked over the crowd and his eyes fell on Qi Ying's face, and said without a smile: "Who will help me swipe the card?"

The students in the car looked at each other, the boss spoke, and they did not dare to ignore it. Several students in the front row held out the bus card silently.

Ji Rang didn't answer, just looking at Qi Ying.

She finally saw him through the gap, her small face that had been wrinkled because of the crowd suddenly became bright, and she squeezed out from the crowd with difficulty, swaying to him with the bus card.

Beep, card swiped.

As the bus turned and her body started tilting, she hurriedly pulled at the handrails. Ji Rang let his arms cross her back and held the support, almost wrapping her in his arms. (A/N: Couldn't find an appropriate picture, but I guess you got the idea)

Her body shook against his arm and finally stood firm.

After thinking about it, she used his sleeve as an armrest and held it tightly with both hands.

Ji Rang's t-shirt was almost torn apart by her.

He looked out of the window and raised his mouth.

The students in the car silently watched this scene: "..."

Didn't you just come to woo girls? Why did you ask for the bus card from us?

Qi Ying had to take the bus for half an hour, and Ji Rang's face paled further at every stop.

The rich little master who had never taken a bus had motion sickness.

The classmate next to him didn't know the truth, but seeing that the boss's face was becoming uglier, and his brows became more and more furrowed, he thought he was dissatisfied that he did not have a seat. He stood up with his schoolbag and stammered, "Classmate Ji...Ji, Give it; give up the seat for you..."

Ji Rang gritted his teeth, tried to suppress the sourness in his stomach, and pressed Qi Ying, who was swaying in his arms, onto the seat.

He felt like he was about to vomit.

He didn't want Qi Ying to see it.

Just as the bus stopped at the next stop, he rushed straight down from the front door.

Qi Ying didn't respond to his abrupt departure, she just nodded slightly, and her little hand grabbed the bus window and looked out. Ji Rang stood squeezed among the crowd, waving at her sullenly.