Chapter 15

Sky p.o.v

For the past couple of days Ty has just been watching me like a hawk and i really didn't know why. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch eating my cookies n cream ice cream. In the middle of Orange is the new black, Ty strolled his ass in here and sat next to me. I continued on watching the show since I needed to catch up, when I felt him watching me. I paused the show and turned to look at him.

Me-Hello welcome to Sky's living room, can i help you??

Ty-*laughing* Really

Me-Nigga yes really you've been watching me for days now, so wassup

Ty-Ight, i just wanna know why you got Leeyah tied up in your basement

Me-Because she was fuckin my ex the whole time

Ty-So where he at

Me-Dead

Ty p.o.v

Sky-Dead

I looked at her like she was crazy, which she is. She just gonna say her ex dead and then gonna continue to eat her ice cream like its ok.

Me-Whatchu mean dead

Sky-I killed him for fuckin Leeyah duuhh

I know she and just duh me like its an everyday thing to fuckin do.

Me-Well lemme kno why you decided to kill him and not her

Sky-Simply fact is that he dead because ain't nobody out looking for him. He ain't got no family and nobody to care for him especially me, so in my defense i find it as being helpful because he is with the rest of his family in heaven. As for her, our dad said don't shoot or stab her, which i didn't, but he never said don't starve her. So i decided to starve her and make her dehydrated enough to die.

Me-What about CJ

Sky-What about him, Chris knows what's going on and he is CJ dad, soooo

Me-Soooo CJ still needa momma

Sky-Welp it ain't like he can't go visit her grave

Me-So when is the last time you gave her food

Sky-Ummmmm a week and 3 days

I looked at her and shook my head.

Sky-What i gave her some bread, she should be happy...at least it was toasted

This girl right here. I just stopped talkin to her and went into the kicthen pulling out some spaghetti from last night and the garlic bread warming it up. When it was done, i grabbed one of Sky's MANY apple juices and went to the basement. When i got down there i saw her sitting in the middle of the floor on a steel chair chained down. I know her ass numb asf. When i got closer, her head shot up.

Leeyah-Ty

Me-Wassup you ok

Leeyah-*crying* Noo i've been down here for months

Me-Nobody told you to fuck her ex nigga

Leeyah-*yelling* IT'S NOT MY FUCKIN FAULT

Me-Then who's fault is it

Leeyah-Sky's. She should've been giving him some instead of holding back for your dumb ass

Wait, so she ain't give him none because of me?? I was happy asf. That nigga don't deserve what's mine.

Me-Ight well i came to give you this

I walked closer and stooped down to her level boutta give her the food when i remembered the chains. I ended up feeding it to her and all this bitch did was moan, like damn i get it you ain't eat in awhile, but cut that shit out you sound like you fuckin dying. When she finished she drunk the juice...more like gulped the juice with her deep throat having ass. I got up and took the empty bowl and bottle upstairs. When i washed out the bowl and threw away the bottle i went and sat with Sky. During the show, she ended up laying on me boutta fall asleep with me right behind her. As i closed my eyes she said something.

Sky-I know you took that bitch some food but why give her MY apple juice.

#Comment how next chapter should be...and them votes and my followers needa go up byee✌✌✌✌