Chapter 6

Sky p.o.v

I haven't heard anything from Leeyah since that incident 5 months ago. Anyways things have been going great for me. I am now 9 months. I have an amazing boyfriend named Nolen (mm)(Changed him insted of it being Bramdon). We've been dating for some time now and he is so sweet and he is so gawgeous.

I walked downstairs because someone was ringing the doorbell like they than lost they damn mind.

Me-Keep ringing that doorbell and imma put 16 holes in yo head *yelling*

Whoever it was stopped ringing the door as i opened it. In walked August,Chris,Tyga,the dog (cassie), and it's owner (Leeyah).

They sat on my catch including the dog.

Me-Uhnt uhn i don't allow pets in my house

Cassie-I'm not a fuckin pet

Me-Well i think otherwise so therefore you could sit outside

Cassie-I don't see no sign that says pets aren't allowed

Me being me, went into the kitchen and got a piece of paper with a marker and wrote "No pets allowed in the house" I tapped it to the wall so they could see it.

Me-Oh look,now it does so GET OUT

August and Tyga  were trying to hold in their laughs. Chris was already on the ground crying.Leeyah just sat there shaking her head, like bitch shake that mothafucka till it fall off.

Cassie didn't move and all she was doing was pissing me the fuck off. Before i could do anything my baby walked in.

Nolen-Hey baby

Me-Hi babe

He looked at me strange

Nolen-What's wrong

Me-The dog won't leave *points to Cassie*

That only made Tyga,Chris,and August erupt back into laughter. Nolen started laughing hard,but i don't see shit funny because i was being dead serious.

Nolen-Look babe..*pauses still kind of chuckling* i'm going to get the "dog" out but you have to sit down your nine months pregnant and shouldn't be on your feet.

Me-Ok but hurry up before it sheds and leaves flees behind

Chris-*laughing hard as hell* i can't...please..st-stop i can't brrreeeath anymorree *continues to laugh*

August-*tears streaming down his face* aww shiit my stomach hurting

Tyga-*laughing* fuuuuucckkk I'm started to get a headache stooppp

Leeyah-Why are you so mean to my sister she didn't do anything to yall. The only thing she has done was be loyal and careing to each and every one of yall

When that came out of her mouth everybody immediately stopped what they were doing and gave her that *bisshh whet* look.

She ended up getting kicked out right along with the dog. Everyone was getting along until the doorbell rang. I got to answer it,wishing that i never did.

Hmmm....who was at the door??