legend of the fire princess part 1

No pov:

In the fright zone at night entrapta in in her lab doing research on old first ones tech.

"Mmm", Entrapta said as she is look at the screen as she types on her keyboard. As she gathers data the door to her lap opens.

"Entrapta!" Catra yelled as she enters Entrapta's lab and walks to Entrapta confused at what the long haired princess is doing. "Catra!"Entrapta says happily as she works. "Hey, sorry, I'm kind of busy with something." The tech happy princess to catra as she happily types on the keyboard.

Catra looks at Entrapta confused as she walks behind Entrapta. "More science experiment? Or can we finally count on some results from you?"

Entrapta looks nervous as she motions with her finger. "Define... 'results.''

"Weapons Entrapta." Catra said as she spun Entrapta around in her chair to face her as she gives the princess a angry look. "Something that will finally give up the firepower we need to wipe out the rebellion and especially that draconian queen." Catra growls as she rubs the healed scar on her back she got from queen aylia during the last time she fought adora and the princess rebellion.

"You know Hordak's not going to put up with you wasting his time forever?"catra said angrily as she gets close to Entrapta face making Entrapta a bit surprised.
"Hordak?" Entrapta said in surprise before she begins to smile widely and wave her gloved hand at catra. "Oh , don't you worry! Hordak and I have been hard at work for a while now!" Entrapta said as she spins in her chair back to her keyboard making catra confused at what the inventor of a princess was talking about.

"What?" Catra said as she looked at Entrapta confused.

"Sure, this is more of an... Extracurricular project. But I bet he'll love it!" Entrapta said as she happy types on her keyboard as she looks up at the massive hanging monitor. "I bet even you will!" Entrapta said playfully smirking at the confused force captain.

"...what is it?" Catra said as she doesn't know what she is looking at what is displayed Entrapta monitors.

"The spirit ember." Entrapta said happily.

Aylia pov.

"Finally I made it to brightmoon" I huffed as I land on the bridge leading into brightmoon castle as my clawed toes scrap the floor

"Finally I made it to brightmoon" I huffed as I land on the bridge leading into brightmoon castle as my clawed toes scrap the floor. I walked to the meeting room as I look down at my torn purple and black dress and growls in anger. "The one time I fly low around the redwoods a damn thylacoleo pounces down on me from one the massive red wood trees!" I screamed to myself as I entered the meeting hall to see all the princess except princess spineralla and nettossa I guess they has something important to deal with in their kingdom.

"Wow aylia are you okay what happened to you!?" Adora said as she looked at the shadow draconian queen. "I'm fine adora I just had a bit of a problem to deal with I'm my kingdom and having to fly over the ocean to get here" I told adora as I sit down in my chair that had a symbol of a large wyvern that was biting its own tail. "Let's start this this meeting!" I said eagerly as I feel my tail wagging.