legend of the fire princess part 2

(Somewhere near mount Candila)

No pov

A horde tank stops in an area full of burnt and broken trees as catra exits the tank and looks around at the area around them.

"Here, huh?" Catra said as she looks sceptical as she holds her hip. "Yep kitty" wolf said as she pokes her silvered head out of the hatch smiling her large fangs at her magicat friend.

 "Yep kitty" wolf said as she pokes her silvered head out of the hatch smiling her large fangs at her magicat friend

"Hard to believe something like that could be in a dump like this. Entrapta better be right." Catra said to herself as she crosses her arms as she looks at the burnt and broken trees.

"Wow! I gotta hand it to ya, catra... You sure know how to pick a picnic spot!" Scorpia says happily as she looks around at the area of burnt and broken trees as she holds a picnic basket on one of her claws.

"I know right ? This place reminds me of ember falls back home in Iderarth!" Wolf says happily as she brakes off a burnt branch from a tree and begins to use it to draw on a large rock.

"Pick a picnic" ... Ah, man, I gotta save that one". Scorpia said smiling as she holds her pincher under her chin. "Scorpia..." Catra groaned as she faced paled out of frustration of her teammate.

"Yeah scorpia I don't know about that one. Sounds more like a stupid dad joke to me" wolf said as she walks away from the boulder she was doodling on with a piece of charcoal. " So! Do you want to set up here, orrr might you be the-" scorpia said as she looks at her two best friends happily before catra interrupted her.

"No scorpia, I'm not in the mood for a nature walk, just like the last four times you've asked me and wolf." Catra groaned tiredly as she slumps over with her whipping side to side aggravated as the water draconian female giggles at her.

" oh come come on catra live a little." Wolf said as she hugs her magicat companion. "Huh. Well, they say "sixth time's the charm" .... They said that, right? Scorpia tells catra unsure as she rubs the back of her head with her huge scorpion pincher.

"Yeah, um scorpia I don't think that's how it goes" wolf said as she taps her cheeks with her claws.

"UGH. Why did I agree to let you two come on this mission? Catra groaned aggressively and tired as she looks at the burnt and destroyed landscape around them.

"Weeeeell... " Scorpia said happily as she was about to tell catra why she let herself and wolf join her on this very important mission.

"I WASN'T ASKING SCORPIA!!." Catra yelled as she aggressively turned around to look back at wolf and scorpia.

(We were at HQ, and I was reminding you and wolf that we were way overdue for a hangout session...)

"Hey, catra wolf!" Scorpia yelled happily as she ran up to her two best friends down the hall. "Hey, scorpia anything new around this junkyard?" Wolf said as she happily kicked one of the small cleaning boys that entrapta made that was crawling in front of her.